Trade for OBJ?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The Giants are in a complete overhaul, just like the Raiders and any player (except Barkley) is not out of the question for a trade.

Would you trade Zack Martin and a 2019 2ndround draft pick for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Personally, I don’t want him in Dallas. I see it more of a benefit to the Cowboys to keep him on the Giants as they continue to crumble.

But, there is no denying OBJ is a specially talented receiver and if a trade is done with another team that has a good QB and at least an average oline, he could look even better. Which is crazy to think about. I would hate it if the Eagles somehow trade for him (maybe 2 first round draft picks) so that they could make another run for the Superbowl this year.

I’d say a trade to Dallas is 99% not happening since we traded for Cooper last week and since the NYG are a division rival. But, just for fun, would you trade for OBJ and what is something “realistic” Dallas would have to give up? Would you prefer never to see him playing in a Dallas uniform ever? Where would you not want to see him traded?

Edit: Trade now becomes a 2019 2nd rounder/OBJ for Zack Martin
No.

This trade is idiotic on both sides.

Martin is one of the best guards in the league, OBJ is one of the best WRs.

Straight up, it makes no sense. Both teams become worse.

If either team threw in picks, it would be idiotic.

Losing Martin and adding OBJ wrecks our running game and in turn makes our passing game even less efficient.

For the Giants, it improves their running game but wrecks their passing game.

Xelda

Reaction score
Let's see what Cooper can do for us before selling the farm.

KingRah

Reaction score
The Giants are in a complete overhaul, just like the Raiders and any player (except Barkley) is not out of the question for a trade.

Would you trade Zack Martin and a 2019 2ndround draft pick for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Personally, I don’t want him in Dallas. I see it more of a benefit to the Cowboys to keep him on the Giants as they continue to crumble.

But, there is no denying OBJ is a specially talented receiver and if a trade is done with another team that has a good QB and at least an average oline, he could look even better. Which is crazy to think about. I would hate it if the Eagles somehow trade for him (maybe 2 first round draft picks) so that they could make another run for the Superbowl this year.

I’d say a trade to Dallas is 99% not happening since we traded for Cooper last week and since the NYG are a division rival. But, just for fun, would you trade for OBJ and what is something “realistic” Dallas would have to give up? Would you prefer never to see him playing in a Dallas uniform ever? Where would you not want to see him traded?

Hell no. The players won't come out and say it ,but won't be comfortable playing with a gay guy. Plus, we already traded for Cooper. If we can't move the ball and score with Zeke, Cooper, and Beasley, we need to trade for a qb not another wr.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

This is not realistic. Happy to see you wouldn’t do it. Unhappy you posted it.

jsb357

Reaction score