Trade for Saquan

Jenky

Reaction score
Pollard isn’t the guy. It’s time to trade for an impact player. It’s the Eagles, 9ers and Cowboys for the NFC. The boys need to do something to give them the edge.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah. We need to do something. OL, RB, LB. Some might say slot CB. But we need to do something. Don't waste this chance. It's wide open.

Jay

Reaction score
Giants aren’t trading him to us unless they’re making off with a huge haul. This isn’t realistic, sorry.

And trade for a RB and then give him a huge extension?

Pass. Dumb idea.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pollard isn’t the guy. It’s time to trade for an impact player. It’s the Eagles, 9ers and Cowboys for the NFC. The boys need to do something to give them the edge.
And you think Barkley is the guy? The one who's been hurt his whole career? I mean if Giants want to give him up for a 6th rounder i'm cool but I have a strong suspicsion they'd rather keep him than give him to us lol.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I would almost Gorico guarantee Barkley would get hurt faster than Aaron Rodgers did playing for the Jets. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Giants aren’t trading him to us unless they’re making off with a huge haul. This isn’t realistic, sorry.

And trade for a RB and then give him a huge extension?

Pass. Dumb idea.
This place is so weird man. Especially when Eagles make a move. All of a sudden people start to salivate at the mouth and get confused. Now people want us to trade a 3rd or 2nd rounder for a running back that's approaching 30...when we all just got off Zeke's contract.

Jenky

Reaction score
This place is so weird man. Especially when Eagles make a move. All of a sudden people start to salivate at the mouth and get confused. Now people want us to trade a 3rd or 2nd rounder for a running back that's approaching 30...when we all just got off Zeke's contract.
He’s 26. Derrick Henry is the rb who is approaching 30. Remember, Barkley is still on the tag and the giants didn’t want to pay him.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Grab Allgeir from the Falcons for a fourth. Their coach is an idiot.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He is overrated and always injured

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
For the right compensation, sure.
A 5th rounder is my price.

Mr_437

Reaction score
UFA this offseason and I don't feel like his market value will be too high to possibly add him, but draft a RB makes more sense.