Trade Leighton Vander Esch for Issiah Wynn( Patriots)

timb2

Reaction score
Left Tackle position solved. Wynn is in contract dispute and Belichik / Pats rather trade away then shell out money. LVE is the type of LBer they like and he won't be here next year.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'd rather keep wolf hunter...trade'm dt trysten hill.
but with jerry's comment that they look from within...let the tyler smith era begin.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Patriots tried to sign LVE in FA if I'm not mistaken, but a fellow Zoner mentioned the amount of games Wynn has missed...plus a hefty price tag.

John813

Reaction score
Every game Wynn has played he has started except for one

In 3 years, where the maximum amount of games played would be 49, he has played in 34 games. 69%. Nice, but not great.

Is that the guy you want to pay good money to that has the same injury luck as Smith?

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Left Tackle position solved. Wynn is in contract dispute and Belichik / Pats rather trade away then shell out money. LVE is the type of LBer they like and he won't be here next year.
Heard FO isnt interested

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Can't. LVE just signed a one year deal. He's another one that will be following Elliott out the door next season.

RS12

Reaction score
While I think LVE has little to no trade value, I am not sure what the fascination is with 6 foot 2 "tackle" that cant seem to stay healthy.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Couldn't have tried to hard if he came back here for 1 year 2 million dollar contract
Rumor I heard was that the Steelers were going to sign him to a big deal and then backed out of it. If true they must have seen his medicals on that neck.