Trade Micah Parsons Mock Draft

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Not saying I want it to happen. Just running scenarios that could make some sense. Everyone's all doom and gloom right now anyways.

Trade Micah to the Jets for a 2025 1st and 3rd + RB Abanikanda and DE Takk McKinley

The Jets have 2 thirds this year and I expect them to trade Reddick at the deadline to recoup some draft capital. They lost DE Jermaine Johnson to an Achilles injury but would still have McDonald and Clemons to pair with Parsons. They have a two year window with Rodgers at QB and they should go all in now.

Abanikanda has juice, none of the Cowboys backs do. In this scenario cut Zeke as a corresponding move.
Takk is just rental his contract is up after this year. The cowboys need bodies at DE though.

Trading Parsons allows the Cowboys to pay pretty much anyone else they want to keep. Like Osa and Lewis. It also allows them to pay Bland and Tyler Smith down the road.

We will say the Cowboys pick at 10 and the Jets still falter and pick at 17 just missing the playoffs.

1. DT Deone Walker (6'6, 345) Kentucky
1T. DE Nic Scourton (6'4, 285) Texas A&M
2. RB Omarion Hampton (6'0, 220) North Carolina
3. WR Jalen Royals (6'0, 200) Utah State
3T. DE Kyle Kennard (6'5, 255) South Carolina
4. OG Luke Kandra (6'4, 320) Cincinnati
5. LB Jackson Woodard (6'3, 230) UNLV
5. Slot DB Malik Spencer (6'1, 200) Michigan State
5. 3-Tech Ty Robinson (6'6, 310) Nebraska
5. OT Riley Mahlman (6'8, 310) Wisconsin
6. RB Desmond Reid (5'8, 175) Pittsburgh
6. QB Kurtis Rourke (6'5, 230) Indiana

None of this will happen, but it would fill out the team depth and allow the team to pay other players.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not saying I want it to happen. Just running scenarios that could make some sense. Everyone's all doom and gloom right now anyways.

Trade Micah to the Jets for a 2025 1st and 3rd + RB Abanikanda and DE Takk McKinley

The Jets have 2 thirds this year and I expect them to trade Reddick at the deadline to recoup some draft capital. They lost DE Jermaine Johnson to an Achilles injury but would still have McDonald and Clemons to pair with Parsons. They have a two year window with Rodgers at QB and they should go all in now.

Abanikanda has juice, none of the Cowboys backs do. In this scenario cut Zeke as a corresponding move.
Takk is just rental his contract is up after this year. The cowboys need bodies at DE though.

Trading Parsons allows the Cowboys to pay pretty much anyone else they want to keep. Like Osa and Lewis. It also allows them to pay Bland and Tyler Smith down the road.

We will say the Cowboys pick at 10 and the Jets still falter and pick at 17 just missing the playoffs.

1. DT Deone Walker (6'6, 345) Kentucky
1T. DE Nic Scourton (6'4, 285) Texas A&M
2. RB Omarion Hampton (6'0, 220) North Carolina
3. WR Jalen Royals (6'0, 200) Utah State
3T. DE Kyle Kennard (6'5, 255) South Carolina
4. OG Luke Kandra (6'4, 320) Cincinnati
5. LB Jackson Woodard (6'3, 230) UNLV
5. Slot DB Malik Spencer (6'1, 200) Michigan State
5. 3-Tech Ty Robinson (6'6, 310) Nebraska
5. OT Riley Mahlman (6'8, 310) Wisconsin
6. RB Desmond Reid (5'8, 175) Pittsburgh
6. QB Kurtis Rourke (6'5, 230) Indiana

None of this will happen, but it would fill out the team depth and allow the team to pay other players.
one can dream; I love the idea of getting walker who would all by his lonesome make our Run d respectable

McMicah

Reaction score
I’d trade Micah to the Lions right now. They just lost Aiden and would probably trade multiple 1sts knowing they’ll be picking 32