Trades on draft day......

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
can have their own rewards. If we find a partner to trade down with in round one, and if we can find a suitor for LA, then we can upgrade and get younger. The real task is to wait until the right moment and maximize trade value at that time. Thoughts, guys?

jdnalls

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil said:
can have their own rewards. If we find a partner to trade down with in round one, and if we can find a suitor for LA, then we can upgrade and get younger. The real task is to wait until the right moment and maximize trade value at that time. Thoughts, guys?

If we can't land Kevin Jones or Steven Jackson at #22 then I'm all for trading down.

BUT if we have a chance to land either one of these two franchise backs I say take it and be happy.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
jdnalls said:
If we can't land Kevin Jones or Steven Jackson at #22 then I'm all for trading down.

BUT if we have a chance to land either one of these two franchise backs I say take it and be happy.
:eek: franchise? I hope we land one if not they are not going to be franchise backs :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Don't forget perry via trade down. Not a franchise back, maybe in the future :D but i would love him here. :eek:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
jdnalls said:

KJ,SJ, and andrews are the only people we can realistically can get that i would be happy with...otherwise, trade down...