Trades

Verdict

Reaction score
We have traded for a couple of players. What are the chances that we will keep them around just long enough to lose the conditional pick then cut them for nothing. I'm guessing 70/30 we screw the pooch.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have traded for a couple of players. What are the chances that we will keep them around just long enough to lose the conditional pick then cut them for nothing. I'm guessing 70/30 we screw the pooch.
Not sure, but I think we just did with benwikere. I believe this was his third game active. And the deal was either three or four active games and we give up the pick. I could be wrong though.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The Cowboys gave up a conditional 2018 7th rounder to get Jayrone Elliott from the Packers. He is already gone and the Cowboys will send out no compensation for him.

The Cowboys gave up a conditional 2019 6th rounder (yes 2 years from now) to get Bene Benwikere from the Bengals. He needs to be on the gameday roster 4 times for the pick to confer. He has been on the match day roster 3 times due to injury to secondary players. They'd need to cut him or have him be inactive after the bye.

Next time do your own research and stop crying about management for mistakes real or imagined.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They already cut the LB from GB.

The CB Bene B. has to be active for 4 games. They can keep him as long as they want as long as he is not active for 4 games.

Edit: I see the info has already been posted.

Verdict

Reaction score
The Cowboys gave up a conditional 2018 7th rounder to get Jayrone Elliott from the Packers. He is already gone and the Cowboys will send out no compensation for him.

The Cowboys gave up a conditional 2019 6th rounder (yes 2 years from now) to get Bene Benwikere from the Bengals. He needs to be on the gameday roster 4 times for the pick to confer. He has been on the match day roster 3 times due to injury to secondary players. They'd need to cut him or have him be inactive after the bye.

Next time do your own research and stop crying about management for mistakes real or imagined.

Thanks for the info. I didn't want to research it that's why I asked. The reason I said what I said is we have done it before and I figured we were getting close on Bene.