Video: Training Camp Live: Goodbye From Oxnard | Dallas Cowboys 2019

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing Michael Gallup this year, seems as if he has really upped his game. I like the fact that Kellen Moore is now incorporating FB. J. Olawale, he only played 100 snaps during the season with only two receptions for 13 yards. He's not a battering ram as a blocker so if you're not going to use him it's a wasted roster spot.

One good thing about the Cowboys leaving Oxnard, Bryan Broaddus can ditch that hat.:)

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really looking forward to seeing Michael Gallup this year, seems as if he has really upped his game. I like the fact that Kellen Moore is now incorporating FB. J. Olawale, he only played 100 snaps during the season with only two receptions for 13 yards. He's not a battering ram as a blocker so if you're not going to use him it's a wasted roster spot.

One good thing about the Cowboys leaving Oxnard, Bryan Broaddus can ditch that hat.:)

Now if he would ditch that watch.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still say Devin Smith can make them keep a 7th WR, or the 6th depending on what happens with Noah Brown.
Right now I would put him ahead of Brown as the 6th.

Still say Johnson to the PS. But it comes down as they said, as it goes for all backups. If even, who is the cheapest and longest left on the contract.
Unfortunate, as some that may get released have the better potential if they can find a way to keep them.