Twitter: Training Camp live presser going on

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
LMAO. That MJ 'man in the mirror' song was the perfect way to end it after Jerry's mirror comments

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Livings and Leary both hurt to start camp. Here we go again...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LMAO. That MJ 'man in the mirror' song was the perfect way to end it after Jerry's mirror comments

I didn't get a chance to listen to the press conference. Do you mind telling me what mirror comments Jerry made?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to listen to the press conference. Do you mind telling me what mirror comments Jerry made?

He made a reference of sorts that he needs to change the man in the mirror, meaning he looks to change on how he does things, At least that is what I got from it.

Iago33

Reaction score
I caught bits and pieces. The Garrett bits were best. He said they would try Frederick mostly at C but that he would get some work at G. That and the injuries to JP, Livings, and Leary were the only things I learned.

Iago33

Reaction score
He made a reference of sorts that he needs to change the man in the mirror, meaning he looks to change on how he does things, At least that is what I got from it.
In other words, when you can't fire yourself you have to fin ways to improve yourself.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's going to be interesting to see if any player/s fail the conditioning test today.

popp1234

Reaction score
It's going to be interesting to see if any player/s fail the conditioning test today.

You beat me to it. Also, I wonder if a player was just "cleared" to participate in training camp have to take the test right away? I guess they probably do.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I need to stay off the caffeine, as I'm starting to hyperventilate. Cannot wit for the season to start.
lol

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The new Dallas Cowboys are here. I have a good feeling about this coming team.

I really do feel different about this team than in year's prior. Something about the make up of this team makes me think it is going to be a really good season.