Training camp pictures from CF

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh man oh man...those were great 50cent. Thanks alot!

Gotta say, I think I'm developing a crush on Canty. He's young, but I could get over it...LOL

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Gotta say, I think I'm developing a crush on Canty. He's young, but I could get over it...LOL
I know you're no cradle robber, WG.

But in Canty's case, make the exception. :)

Btw, I just realized, seeing Josh's name as owner, that I already am registered at that board..I had lost the link and it's been so long since I visited, that there is have a whole new format, so I did not recognize it. Nice place, good people, for sure.

And of course, wonderful photos.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I know you're no cradle robber, WG.

But in Canty's case, make the exception. :)

Btw, I just realized, seeing Josh's name as owner, that I already am registered at that board..I had lost the link and it's been so long since I visited, that there is have a whole new format, so I did not recognize it. Nice place, good people, for sure.

And of course, wonderful photos.
If Canty keeps developing, then I may have to make that exception... :)

I've always known about that board, but for some reason I was never interested in registering to that site. I think it's because many of them were transplants from the FWST board. That said, I'm sure they've got just as many great members as we do.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
If Canty keeps developing, then I may have to make that exception... :)

I've always known about that board, but for some reason I was never interested in registering to that site. I think it's because many of them were transplants from the FWST board. That said, I'm sure they've got just as many great members as we do.
They were the 'right' transplants, if you catch my drift, WG. The good guys.

Better make that decision quickly, girl, before I rob the cradle from right under your nose. See my sig? I already have my fingers in the cookie jar. ;)