Twitter: Training camp practices at the Star

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hell no, :muttley:I will take my friend, if she can go. Depends on her schedule.
And my car is a 2 seater. :laugh:

Most likely we will wait to go to any practice at the Stadium. They seem to have one there every year.
Stadium is 6 miles, 15 minutes tops, straight down the road. Frisco is about 45 minutes.
You're telling me like I haven't been there multiple times!!! Lol, coog gets around, oh yeah man coog gets around!!!!!

Whoever she is, she's lucky, 2 seater geez Coog is 6'6, how the hell was I going to fit in that anyway!!?? Have fun man lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
I have been there twice,once at the death star and they are boring -its like they are making sure nobody gets hurt with so many fans in attendance.

rags747

Reaction score
Hell no, :muttley:I will take my friend, if she can go. Depends on her schedule.

Most likely we will wait to go to any practice at the Stadium. They seem to have one there every year.
Stadium is 6 miles, 15 minutes tops, straight down the road. Frisco is about 45 minutes.
Two seater? Do tell…

blueblood70

Reaction score

me too I live just 8 miles South of it and I wish they would do more AT&T.... Easy to take a Uber or Lyft up there hit the Miller complex Yum make an afternoon of it,,

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two seater? Do tell…
I was under the impression that these mods are loaded, Jerry gives them big bucks!!
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster, the hard top convertible. AMG package, except the engine, I have the V-6.
Got a fantastic discount as I wanted to take advantage of my dads discount. When Daimler owned Chrysler and Mercedes. My dad retired from Chrysler. I knew Dailmer was getting ready to sell Chrysler.

Still in excellent condition. Only 48,000 miles.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster, the hard top convertible. AMG package, except the engine, I have the V-6.
Got a fantastic discount as I wanted to take advantage of my dads discount. When Daimler owned Chrysler and Mercedes. My dad retired from Chrysler. I knew Dailmer was getting ready to sell Chrysler.

Still in excellent condition. Only 48,000 miles.
love it!!!!!!!!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I really hope the attendance is super low at this one, too. FYI, I've gone in the past and it's beyond boring.
Yeah I went a couple of years ago and thought this is freaking boring. Watching high schoolers practice back in the early 2000’s was far more entertaining

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I may think about going to one of those.
I refuse to.....after watching in person GB pound Dallas in the playoffs last year....I refuse to go see the Cowboys again....cheaper and less stress to just watch on TV. This Fan is still PO'd