Training camp, preseason unveiling

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I believe you go out and perform just like you would in the regular season. When the starters are on the field. If we're truly innovative every week is a new disguise. Doesn't matter how much tape they have. That's my opinion. And it's hard to argue the other side, why advertise it. I can't wait for football

conner01

Reaction score
You have to practice who you are
The offense needs the work
I would also play the startering QB and WR’s much more than last year

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have to practice who you are
The offense needs the work
I would also play the startering QB and WR’s much more than last year
I am a True Believer in never rest the players. Only when injured. Like Jimmy Johnson said, resting being tired makes cowards of all of us. But you do have to take time to evaluate. The backups. Again can't wait for football it's close. Like 30-something days I believe

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only position for me possibly resting is running back. Especially because we're a smash-mouth team. I think Elliot can find the holes I don't think he has to practice it. But there are blocking schemes. It's a dilemma LOL it can make for an intelligent debate. Go Cowboys

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a True Believer in never rest the players. Only when injured. Like Jimmy Johnson said, resting being tired makes cowards of all of us. But you do have to take time to evaluate. The backups. Again can't wait for football it's close. Like 30-something days I believe

34 days to report to TC day.
Think I will take a road trip a few days after the 4th of July. Then when I get back home, it will be almost time for TC. At least that week before there should be some news as well as a crap load of mediot and fan zone opinions.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
34 days to report to TC day.
Think I will take a road trip a few days after the 4th of July. Then when I get back home, it will be almost time for TC. At least that week before there should be some news as well as a crap load of mediot and fan zone opinions.
I'm from the Old Cowboys forum. It's hard to find topics to discuss during the off-season. How many days until the first preseason game? We have discussed things from, how big is she, LOL, all the way to how much underwear did he actually steal. LOL. Where are my manners. Enjoy your summer my cowboy brother

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm from the Old Cowboys forum. It's hard to find topics to discuss during the off-season. How many days until the first preseason game?

I think it is about 12 days after TC starts. I need to look to see for sure.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I live in norcal. WE head to Oxnard for 2-3 days each year. My daughter and I golf on the course right next to the training camp fields in th emorning, lunch , then training camp, then to craft beers in the eveing. We do the same routine each year. Awesome to be able to golf with your kid and then training camp together. My daughter is the son I never had. She texts me every year the day the schedule is released telling me the 2-3 games she wants to go to. Its great.

Ill also get to go to the first pre season game since it is about a 90 minute drive from home. Its all fun, even preseason as we tailgate:)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I live in norcal. WE head to Oxnard for 2-3 days each year. My daughter and I golf on the course right next to the training camp fields in th emorning, lunch , then training camp, then to craft beers in the eveing. We do the same routine each year. Awesome to be able to golf with your kid and then training camp together. My daughter is the son I never had. She texts me every year the day the schedule is released telling me the 2-3 games she wants to go to. Its great.

Ill also get to go to the first pre season game since it is about a 90 minute drive from home. Its all fun, even preseason as we tailgate:)
I live for my kids life is good my cowboy brother. Happy for you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm only 25 minutes away from Gillette Stadium I will definitely be at the Cowboys game this season

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I believe you go out and perform just like you would in the regular season. When the starters are on the field. If we're truly innovative every week is a new disguise. Doesn't matter how much tape they have. That's my opinion. And it's hard to argue the other side, why advertise it. I can't wait for football
Yep you have to practice it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

That’s fantastic for both of you and kudos.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
we thought about going to that game, but tickets are likely gonna be $350 for crappy seats for that game.
Actually just go to the stadium you can find seats they don't throw you out. People have season tickets and they don't go but they'll probably go to that game