Training Camp

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Some of you probably remember me. I am a regular reader of this site. Everyday for the past 3 years, without fail.

A bit about me - 32yr old Brit who has been a 'boys fan since 1985. This summer, I am set for a dream trip to visit Cal/ Grand Canyon / Yosemite / San Fran / LA etc for approx 16 nights. My partner has very kindly (though she doesn't yet know just how crazy I am about them!) allowed me to hijack the trip to go through Oxnard for 2 days.

Before I book hotels, I'm begging you guys for help!! :bow:

I am set to arrive on the 13th August (date of game in Phoenix). Will there be any form of camp on the Sunday? (seniors or junior players) Will I struggle to get in to see TC on Monday? Are morning sessions better than afternoons? Are there ticket allocations? Are there limitations to numbers who can watch? etc....

Any help at all would be gratefully received.

Thanks, in anticipation.

Chris.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Here is their practice sched with time.

Date Time
Saturday, July 30 9-11am and 3-5pm
Sunday July 31 9-11am and 3-5pm
Monday, August 1 9-11am and 3-5pm
Tuesday, August 2 9-11am and 3-5pm
Wednesday, August 3 9-11am and 3-5pm
Thursday, August 4 9-11am and 3-5pm
Friday, August 5 9-11am and 3-5pm
Saturday, August 6 9-11am and 2-4pm
Monday, August 8 9-11am and 3-5pm
Tuesday, August 9 9-11am and 3-5pm
Wednesday, August 10 9-11am and 3-5pm
Thursday, August 11 2-4:30pm
Friday, August 12 9-11am
Monday, August 15 3-5pm
Tuesday, August 16 9-11am and 3-5pm
Wednesday, August 17 9-11am and 3-5pm
Thursday, August 18 3-5pm
Friday, August 19 9-11am and 3-5pm
Saturday, August 20 9-11am and 3-5pm
Sunday, August 21 9-11am

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
THanks JK - seems a logicakl place to start!!! Looks like bad news if I can only be there for the pm session! Ah well, I'm sure my partner won't mind staying for another day!!!!

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Chrissyboy--We're hearing bad things out of London again this am. Here's one Yank sending best thoughts that it turns out to be minor. (My firm's London office lost one employee on one of the trains on 7/7.) We stand with you mate!

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind thoughts Kitty. I'm sure there are going to be many more tragic incidents to come. We all need to stand firm against these criminals. Stand together. I am a school teacher, and a school trip was cancelled (due to low numbers) thankfully - we would have been using the underground at the same time the explosions took place.

Strange how things work! Only a few days ago we were cursing our bad fortune!

Anyway, back to Cowboys issues - any more help from anybody regarding TC would be most helpful. Come on Cowboys family, I'm relying on you.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I would think the AM scessions are more practice physical intense than the afternoon.

Just going off watching the Eagles at their TC.

Hey... It's the only football around. ;)

Have a great time.