Training Camp???

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long TC is for the Cowboys this year. I just heard Hanson say on TV that they would be in Santone for ONLY 2 WEEKS. Are they planning to train anywhere else to expand TC for more than that???? Thanks.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I don't think they could get the Alamo dome for the whole camp and are planning on coming back to VR to finish camp. I think.

sago1

Reaction score
After their 2 weeks in San Antonio, Cowboys will return to VR for 1 more week of T/C. Don't forget Cowboys will be working on installing their new defense & offense from about mid next week until at least the end of June/early July.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Thanks ya'll, I kinda freaked. I was like, dang, seems like camp gets shorter every year, and they've got lots to do.:) I also thought I may try to go down to SA to see camp for a day.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
He he I literally just booked my hotel for 5 days starting 7/24 just to go to training camp. I'm sure there is other things to do in San Antonio.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
MonsterD;1497229 said:
He he I literally just booked my hotel for 5 days starting 7/24 just to go to training camp. I'm sure there is other things to do in San Antonio.

Yeah among them is sweating:laugh2: . Seriously though, hope you have fun and get lotsa autographs, welcome to the board.:star:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Thanx I'll try to steal back my camera and get some pics uploaded here.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MonsterD;1497229 said:

I'm thinking about getting there for the lil "kickoff party" the nite before the first day of camp. My bro just relocated to San Antonio after retiring from the military so no hotel needed...W00T! I'm thinking of getting there that Tuesday and staying the rest of the week.

sago1

Reaction score
You lucky dog. I envy you. You better take lots of notes and pictures to post on this board. I'm hoping since TC will be in SA/VR that we'll get a lot more info about Wade's plans & our heroes development.