Video: Travis Frederick Highlights

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Celebrate the greatness! Appreciate the service! Thank you Freddy!

My favorite clip of Frederick was after some turnover, and without turning his head or batting an eye, Frederick flicks his hand and knocks the ball from the defender as he runs by celebrating.

Attitude. He provided it on offense.

It's a big loss.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
He’s not very good. He’s a backup nothing more. Line fell apart last time he started for Fred.
You mean the time that nearly everyone other than Looney was hurt? That is what you are saying is Looney's fault?

Daillest88

Reaction score
He’s not very good. He’s a backup nothing more. Line fell apart last time he started for Fred.
Yeah That’s definitely not all looney. Conner was a rookie and Collins wasn’t half the player he is now

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Your way off. Line played very well in 18 and looked better last yr with him in it over CW and the Hawaiian dude.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Celebrate the greatness! Appreciate the service! Thank you Freddy!

Ahhh the greatness. All those playoff victories. SB runs. The greatness...

Good player. Not close to great. 2 playoff wins in his 6 years. 1 of which he wasn’t around for. Not going to get nostalgic over the guy at all. He is kind of screwing them making this decision now. Good luck to him but good bye. Time to find someone else that wants to play. If he is suffering from a relapse that is sad and God bless him. Doesn’t sound like that though. If the NFL is going to see more stars retiring in their 20s maybe the game is dying. There was a time when players like Ronnie Lott would go through an amputation to win a SB. That was a long time ago.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Ahhh the greatness. All those playoff victories. SB runs. The greatness...

Good player. Not close to great. 2 playoff wins in his 6 years. 1 of which he wasn’t around for. Not going to get nostalgic over the guy at all. He is kind of screwing them making this decision now. Good luck to him but good bye. Time to find someone else that wants to play. If he is suffering from a relapse that is sad and God bless him. Doesn’t sound like that though. If the NFL is going to see more stars retiring in their 20s maybe the game is dying. There was a time when players like Ronnie Lott would go through an amputation to win a SB. That was a long time ago.
Yea only players that win Superbowls are worthy to comment on.....no wait you have over 6000 posted comments

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Yea only players that win Superbowls are worthy to comment on.....no wait you have over 6000 posted comments

I just said he wasn’t a great player. That’s all. No need to get butt hurt over that. Now go eat a Snickers, you’ll feel better.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I just said he wasn’t a great player. That’s all. No need to get butt hurt over that. Now go eat a Snickers, you’ll feel better.
The funny thing is you are the one that is pouting lol.
giphy.gif

Gorgon

Reaction score
Horrible take.
I don't get the Frederick hate her. Ridiculous. Apparently NO ONE here has had to deal with this type of auto-immune disease.
Frederick achieved the impossible in making a comeback from a time he had no feeling in most of his body. It's not an "injury." It's a debilitating disease that never leaves.

What Frederick didn't say publicly was that there may have been parts of him that still had no feeling. When that is the case, as I know from personal experience, you can hurt yourself extremely seriously and NOT KNOW IT. You wouldn't even know when to ask to be taken out of a game.

Most important, he was looking at the number of years he had left with his family where he could actually touch them and feel them.

I get the misguidedness of the salary cap, but Dallas paid him. This isn't like a weed-headed pass rusher or a chronic anger-management linebacker. If you want to change cap rules, fine. But I have nothing but sympathy and respect for this guy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The funny thing is you are the one that is pouting lol.
giphy.gif

No I wasn’t. I specifically said I wasn’t going to get nostalgic for the guy. My original point was he was not a great player. Really good. Not great. Go ahead and keep trying...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't get the Frederick hate her. Ridiculous. Apparently NO ONE here has had to deal with this type of auto-immune disease.
Frederick achieved the impossible in making a comeback from a time he had no feeling in most of his body. It's not an "injury." It's a debilitating disease that never leaves.

What Frederick didn't say publicly was that there may have been parts of him that still had no feeling. When that is the case, as I know from personal experience, you can hurt yourself extremely seriously and NOT KNOW IT. You wouldn't even know when to ask to be taken out of a game.

Most important, he was looking at the number of years he had left with his family where he could actually touch them and feel them.

I get the misguidedness of the salary cap, but Dallas paid him. This isn't like a weed-headed pass rusher or a chronic anger-management linebacker. If you want to change cap rules, fine. But I have nothing but sympathy and respect for this guy.
There are a lot of angry, snide, and entitled turds who claim they're fans here. They think they're the authority of another man's salary. Not to mention what a stand up guy Frederick is. He was also a well respected and gifted athlete. I'll listen to what opposing players hand out for compliments before I'll read into anything a hater has to say.

John813

Reaction score
5 x Probowl player, 3 x All-pro player in 6 played seasons.

I see someone is trying hard to troll.