Travis Kelce on SNL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys could've drafted him, but they took a different TE 16 picks earlier - Gavin Escobar. Tell me again how great the Cowboys are at drafting.

The Cowboys draft great but never win anything. Make it make sense. :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys could've drafted him, but they took a different TE 16 picks earlier - Gavin Escobar. Tell me again how great the Cowboys are at drafting.
They took CeeDee with Jefferson still available. You can play the hindsight game all day. Drafting is still very much a lot of guess work. They got the best QB in the 2016 class in the 4th round.

Reactions: JPM

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Tbh the one that haunts me the most was taking Taco Charlton over TJ Watt, especially considering Watt was our second choice with that pick. Still haunts me to this day. But like the above poster said, hindsight is always 20/20 so I try to avoid playing that game.

Havic

Reaction score
Tbh the one that haunts me the most was taking Taco Charlton over TJ Watt, especially considering Watt was our second choice with that pick. Still haunts me to this day. But like the above poster said, hindsight is always 20/20 so I try to avoid playing that game.
Another one that bothered me was just watching Pittsburg take Ryan shazier.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Another one that bothered me was just watching Pittsburg take Ryan shazier.
That one worked out pretty well though.

The Watt one still frustrates me just because I think everyone including the Cowboys had Watt down as a better player. They went with Taco because of scheme fit.....:rolleyes:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
That’s a totally different beast, unlike CD/JJ everyone knew Watt was the better prospect; but “scheme fit” meant to take the inferior player. Like Watt was somehow incapable of playing in a 4-3

Hardline

Reaction score

The Cowboys draft great but never win anything. Make it make sense. :rolleyes:

Ellis over Moss.