Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'That's my cornerback!'

tenor.gif

HanD

Reaction score
did i miss the part where they talked about his dad being a cowboy fan?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Sounds exactly like Amari.
Thats a slight issue i have. He doesn't seem to have that dominate corner disposition but its different ways to skin a cat i suppose. I hope he turns into a great player

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Sounds exactly like Amari.
You mean..

Million dollar Amari, huh?

I guess.

Amari takes long pauses and rolls his eyes while he answers.

Berry cerebral..

..ish.

I guess.

Reminds me of my HS biology teacher. He was also a football coach.

817Gill

Reaction score
Some of you are absolutely insufferable! We finally have a non diva receiver in amari Cooper and there are a few of you complaining cause he ain't got no thug in him! Crazy talk....
Then using his personality and projecting it on a guy they do not know at all whatsoever lol. What does a voice sounding like Amari have anything to do with the nature of Trevon Diggs?

Also did you hear him at the end? Straight dog.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Then using his personality and projecting it on a guy they do not know at all whatsoever lol. What does a voice sounding like Amari have anything to do with the nature of Trevon Diggs?

I think they're afraid that Amari's dropsies will also rub off on Diggs and we won't get those interceptions that are oh-so-rare 'round these parts, lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Some of you are absolutely insufferable! We finally have a non diva receiver in amari Cooper and there are a few of you complaining cause he ain't got no thug in him! Crazy talk....
I dont care about a wr having amaris attitude. I care if a corner does. Nothing to do with being a thug :facepalm:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
My only concern is Alabama doesn't have the best track record for producing corners. Since 2010. These are 1st and 2nd rounders: Kareem jackson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Cyrus Jones, Marlon Humphrey. Looks like Alabama is better at the safety position. Hopefully Diggs turns out better than the ones before him.

johneric8

Reaction score

Also did you hear him at the end? Straight dog.

My problem with these people is there way too quick to jump to judgement! How would they like it if everyone jumped to judgement on their character without having the full picture? I read the good book, and I've always felt that it's important for us to look for the positives and not to seek to pass judgement.

I think people just get bored and feel all high and mighty sitting behind their phones or computers in their underwear.. It's sad really..

JPM

Reaction score
He’s going to be my favorite draft choice, after of course DeNucci.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My only concern is Alabama doesn't have the best track record for producing corners. Since 2010. These are 1st and 2nd rounders: Kareem jackson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Cyrus Jones, Marlon Humphrey. Looks like Alabama is better at the safety position. Hopefully Diggs turns out better than the ones before him.
Outside of Milliner and Jones, thats a pretty good group

blueblood70

Reaction score
so past players some how effect future ones, how? sometimes that just plain dumb coincidence..

LSU all great DBS rights ..MO flopped at what 6th overall. il take flyer on kid in the second round with first round grade over that cant miss lsu kid :))

the draft is a roll of the dice period..no sure things sure some schools had ruins at some positions but that doesnt mean that is what you are getting at present..