Trevor Sikkemas Final Mock - PFF

Carter

Reaction score
He has the Cowboys taking Jordan Morgan at 24 (sigh).

JPJ wasnt drafted in the 1st Round in his Mock.

Barton went 20th to the Steelers.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like Morgan in a trade down if we grab an extra 3rd but 24 is too rich for me.

morasp

Reaction score
Fish said this morning Cowboys aren't as high on JPJ but didn't know the reason. I do know that Lance and Mel both have him ranked later.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Athletic lineman who lack strength really concern me. Didn't we go through that with Connor Williams who also was an athletic Tackle in college.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Athletic lineman who lack strength really concern me. Didn't we go through that with Connor Williams who also was an athletic Tackle in college.
Morgan’s tape vs UCLA should alleviate your concerns.

I think there will be better options at 24 but cool with him in a trade down. He doesn’t have the same traits as someone like Guyton but his floor is high.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Morgan’s tape vs UCLA should alleviate your concerns.

I think there will be better options at 24 but cool with him in a trade down. He doesn’t have the same traits as someone like Guyton but his floor is high.
I watched the tape against Latu, but know how the Cowboys will see him as a Guard due to his lack of length. Him inside worries me against those big DT's. I would be more interested him playing on the Edge.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I watched the tape against Latu, but know how the Cowboys will see him as a Guard due to his lack of length. Him inside worries me against those big DT's. I would be more interested him playing on the Edge.
Yea, depends on how they view him and scheme to an extent. Good player though.

Carson

Reaction score
Fish said this morning Cowboys aren't as high on JPJ but didn't know the reason. I do know that Lance and Mel both have him ranked later.
Because they are dead set on tyler Guyton

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yea, depends on how they view him and scheme to an extent. Good player though.
Just look at their history, they like moving tackles inside cause they are more athletic and have better footwork. We saw it with Martin, Connor, Tyler, etc. Look at all their tackles that they have drafted, all of certain length requirements.

Mikexike

Reaction score
tonight needs to be BARTON, NEWTON, MURPHY, BTJ in the first round, If not trade back and get Frazier.

Carson

Reaction score
He sure gets mocked to us a lot. I was watching somebody named Voch on the Locked on Cowboys podcast who hates him.
Because he’s a massive project, who is very raw and reports are immature.

Now, if we brought back Tyron, I like this pick.

But he just isn’t ready to jump in week 1 and your starting LT

morasp

Reaction score
Because he’s a massive project, who is very raw and reports are immature.

Now, if we brought back Tyron, I like this pick.

But he just isn’t ready to jump in week 1 and your starting LT
I'm definitely not an OL guru but On the podcast they all thought he's had enough snaps to be a lot farther along than he is and may never get there. They said when the Cowboys interviewed Tyler they came a way thinking he had the work ethic and aptitude to make the improvements needed. Looking back he came a long way in just his rookie season.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Pretty much guarantees JPJ is the pick. Fish is a moron.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Morgan can be had in a trade down. This would be a disaster