Trey Feels good after Cowboys win, but wants more from himself

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I would feel better if he had one more year on his contract. Still a very long term project.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would feel better if he had one more year on his contract. Still a very long term project.
That’s the sucky thing. His contract ends when Rush and Dak’s does and based on what I’ve seen he’s behind both of them. Maybe this kills his costs and they get him for lower than they would normally.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’d guess it will be in the 4 years/30 million range.

Much cheaper than Dak Chakota 4 years / 240 million

We can rebuild.
But you do know that money will just go to the players they already have right? They won’t spend it because they will tell you guys they need to save money to sign Lamb, Micah, Bland, Tyler Smith, OSA….

DuncanIso

Reaction score
“What's also true, however, is that Lance is growing week to week and that includes practice as well, coming off of what was arguably his best practice of camp thus far, then parlaying that into his best showing of the preseason with one game to go.”

Excellent.

#Lance2025

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Jipper

Reaction score
I love and the job he's doing, what a bright future ahead for him
Me too man, and honestly it's refreshing to have the potential upside vs knowing how the movie ends.

Hopefully dak plays well this year and Lance develops...then they can make the decision to move on or not but at leaat if Lance develops they have a potential option

blueblood70

Reaction score
I seen a lot of improvement but that's not saying much that's like having 4 flat tires and getting two of them replaced but you still can't move... We need to wait on the other two tires before we make any real judgments and I don't know if he's separated himself enough from Cooper rush but there's no reason we can't keep him as the third and emergency third this year just like last so at least we're covered some at backup unless,

the front office and fanbase believe that if something does happen to Prescott we're probably screwed anyway we might as well give Trey Lance all the snaps and I don't think Cooper rush will be happy being the third guy or even us paying him that much to be that third guy but that's the only reason I can see trading or demoting Cooper rush is to make sure Trey Lance gets all the practice time and the garbage time in the regular season.. That way he gets experience we get a better look..