Trip to Dallas (Marcus Spears + photos)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
LSUAmy said:
No Hiero it's fine... I met Marcus at the beginning of his senior year-- I had a shirt made that said Spears for Heisman... and apparently he really got a kick out of it, ha. Met him after the LSU game, and got to know him and his family more every week. Marcus started calling me his number one fan... and it just kind of continued from there. Got to go to his draft party... so it's been very special to get to know such an amazing person.

Congrats! That is a great story........keep us informed on new dealings with Marcus......we are pulling for him to make All Pro!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
LSUAmy said:
Since the mods don't seem to be responding, I'm asking you both to please delete your classless, personal attack posts. I probably won't post anything else like this again because I forgot... apparently 13 year old boys frequent this board. Actually, that's an insult to 13 year old boys everywhere.

Amy,

Don't let a few rude comments ruin your post for all the other Zoners!

The majority of folks on this board are great people!

Thanks again for sharing your photo's and Spears stories!

Keep it going.....

Eddie

Reaction score
Hey, what happened to the personal attacks? I wanna read some drama. Ok, ok ... mods deleted it. Sheesh, no fun.

Amy, amazing pictures. Thanx for sharing. Am I allowed to say you're a hottie too. :)

I think Spears had a very good rookie season. He'll get better next year. I'm excited in having someone like him as a cowboy for the next decade.

With Canty, Spears, and Ware, it's nice to know we don't have to worry about DE for a LONG time.

Thanx again. Great pictures. We really appreciate it. :)

jgboys1

Reaction score
Thank You LSUAmy for sharing these pictures with us, it gives us a little taste of what is like on the inside of the Cowboy world.Very cool pictures.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Great pictures and an even better story! Thanks for sharing.....now I will go wallow in jealousy........ :laugh1:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Don't let the silly stuff by some people get you down.

I think you can tell by the responses of others that they don't care for it either.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Hey, what happened to the personal attacks? I wanna read some drama. Ok, ok ... mods deleted it. Sheesh, no fun.

Amy, amazing pictures. Thanx for sharing. Am I allowed to say you're a hottie too. :)

I think Spears had a very good rookie season. He'll get better next year. I'm excited in having someone like him as a cowboy for the next decade.

With Canty, Spears, and Ware, it's nice to know we don't have to worry about DE for a LONG time.

Thanx again. Great pictures. We really appreciate it. :)

I missed the attacks too. Hope the Mods banned them and noted the IP address's.

Great story Amy, Tell Marcus Jarv sends his best !

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Wow that's pretty funny, all that from a t-shirt. And dang his fiance is tall, good thing football players make a lot of money, feeding their kids is gonna be expensive.

Skip

Reaction score
LSUAmy said:
Since the mods don't seem to be responding, I'm asking you both to please delete your classless, personal attack posts. I probably won't post anything else like this again because I forgot... apparently 13 year old boys frequent this board. Actually, that's an insult to 13 year old boys everywhere.

Thanks for sharing with us, really!

As for the jackals that show up to to expose their lack of taste, please don't let them ruin this for you and those of us that appreciate your sharing.

Here's to you and Spears, hope he has a great and long career with the Cowboys.

Thanks again!

1fisher

Reaction score
thanks for sharing Amy..... you weren't sitting too far from me (section 2 row 9 seats 107 & 108) ! I have a photo almost identical to that one. I'll try to post it.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Amy,

Don't let a few rude comments ruin your post for all the other Zoners!

The majority of folks on this board are great people!

Thanks again for sharing your photo's and Spears stories!

Keep it going.....

:signmast: