Troy Aikman SI cover issue... please help

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Can someone living in Texas, help out a fellow 'Boys fan and mail me a copy of the Troy Aikman HOF cover edition of the new SI? From what I understand it will only be circulated in the Southwest and I am in Tennessee. I will of course pay for the magazine and postage up front. PM me if you would be willing to do this. I would be forever grateful.:thankyou:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Same here. If the distribution doesn't include Hawaii. I would really want one of those.

Hiero

Reaction score
same here. willing to pay postage and magazine cost. I would love to have this.

acheman

Reaction score
I wonder if they will have them available at the HOF? I saw that and want one myself. Like Starman I am in TN also.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
from DMN

0725aikmancover.jpg

acheman

Reaction score
You have to figure it will go on sale on DC.COM, right? Anyone think it might be for sale at the HOF itself?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
PM me if you can't buy it online. I'll pick it up for whoever needs it.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Aikman_120X180.jpg

Sports Illustrated will publish a special Hall of Fame issue featuring former Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman, who will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Aug. 5 in Canton, Ohio.

Aikman will be on the cover of special issues that will be circulated in Texas and the Southwest region. The 84-page magazine features all of the 2006 Hall of Fame class, including former Cowboys lineman Rayfield Wright, along with Reggie White, John Madden, Harry Carson and Warren Moon.

Aikman, who played 12 seasons for the Cowboys, led the team to three Super Bowl titles. He was named MVP of Super Bowl XXVII and won more games (90) in the 1990's than any other quarterback in any other decade in NFL history.