Troy Smith looks really good

Jay

Reaction score
He looks good, but I'd much rather take Quinn. But.. I don't see Quinn coming out early.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Smith has looked good every time i see him. He's got a really good, accurate arm, and he can run.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Smith has looked good every time i see him. He's got a really good, accurate arm, and he can run.

Being a Michigan fan, and hating Ohio state, I have to say, thats the Best OHio QB I have seen. Although I have been only watching Michigan and Ohio state closely since 96 only.

The thing about Smith is, he does show up in big games. He is accurate and can run really well. Only knock probably will be that he is on shorter side for QB. But he probably wont go very high if he comes out this year.

joseephuss

Reaction score
No, I think he stays in school. He didn't throw a pass in 2003 and really didn't play that much last season. He missed the first game this year and played sparingly against Texas. He has only appeared in 19 games in his career. He needs to get another full season under his belt. There is just not enough film on him yet.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Being a Michigan fan, and hating Ohio state, I have to say, thats the Best OHio QB I have seen. Although I have been only watching Michigan and Ohio state closely since 96 only.

The thing about Smith is, he does show up in big games. He is accurate and can run really well. Only knock probably will be that he is on shorter side for QB. But he probably wont go very high if he comes out this year.

That would be a good thing for us. Yesterday was the first time that I got a chance to see him play. I would have to agree with you on not liking Ohio State.