Truth?BP wanted Dick Lebuae?

juck

Reaction score
In his first season,god if he could get him away from Pittsburgh,he is a great 3-4 coach,thats what we need.a master at the 3-4.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Dude, please take the extra nanosecond and hit the spacebar after punctuation marks. Your posts are the visual equivalent of fingers across a chalkboard.

superpunk

Reaction score
Come on, man - you already made this post in the Zimmer thread. Just because you have a thought in one thread does not mean you need to post the same one-sentence idea in a brand new thread. Just talk about it in the thread that already exists.

I'm probably being a jerk - but come on....that annoys me almost as much as quoting an entire article to just post "Nice read, I agree completely" at the bottom.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
superpunk;1301774 said:
Come on, man - you already made this post in the Zimmer thread. Just because you have a thought in one thread does not mean you need to post the same one-sentence idea in a brand new thread. Just talk about it in the thread that already exists.

I'm probably being a jerk - but come on....that annoys me almost as much as quoting an entire article to just post "Nice read, I agree completely" at the bottom.
No, you're not being a jerk.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
superpunk;1301774 said:

:p:
Nice post.

TEK2000

Reaction score
superpunk;1301774 said:

SO TRUE!!! SO TRUE!!

rexrobinson

Reaction score
the only thing more annoying is quoting and entire 5000 word article and posting "good read" or nothing but an animated emote under it.

superpunk

Reaction score
You're all going to hell.

And getting castrated. I believe I mandated castration last week.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
juckie;1301740 said:
In his first season,god if he could get him away from Pittsburgh,he is a great 3-4 coach,thats what we need.a master at the 3-4.

Interesting.

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
austintodallas;1301765 said:
Dude, please take the extra nanosecond and hit the spacebar after punctuation marks. Your posts are the visual equivalent of fingers across a chalkboard.

:lmao2: