tryin' adobe for the 1st time....

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
i was/am still used to Macromedia Fireworks but i downloaded the 30 day trial of adobe because everyone seems to use it so i thought id try it...heres my first try at it

et7h8o.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
NeOn_KoWbOy_88 said:
i was/am still used to Macromedia Fireworks but i downloaded the 30 day trial of adobe because everyone seems to use it so i thought id try it...heres my first try at it

et7h8o.jpg

Oh my...I love unique styles...this is that and then some. not sure what you did with Terry Glenn but it looks pretty sharp.

Well done, especially for a first attempt.

Nice to have yet another member contributing.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Interesting concept. You spelled "Glenn" wrong though. ;)

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
haha, thanks juke n kilyin, i alwasy spell his name wrong :(, and juke its under the "artistic" and its "poster edges". once again thanks for the complements

tim

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Oh my...I love unique styles...this is that and then some. not sure what you did with Terry Glenn but it looks pretty sharp.

Well done, especially for a first attempt.

Nice to have yet another member contributing.
I know how he did it :p: :) try swapping the lighting affect to shine down so you dont see the edge. Not bad for your first time trying it. Just ask away if you need help.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
How much does that program cost to buy? I can do some evil stuff armed with that technology!

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
from there site it cost 500....ouch but then again so does Fireworks but i won that for free thankfully

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ouch - $500 is a lot. I'll look into buying it either used or older version. Can usually get started that way.

Thanks

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Ouch - $500 is a lot. I'll look into buying it either used or older version. Can usually get started that way.

Thanks
Not bad on Ebay if you get lucky.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Nors said:
How much does that program cost to buy? I can do some evil stuff armed with that technology!
the latest version CS2 full program costs around $800.00,unless you download it from the net for free :wink2: :)

Hoods

Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
I know how he did it :p: :) try swapping the lighting affect to shine down so you dont see the edge. Not bad for your first time trying it. Just ask away if you need help.

Actually, the background looks like a bevel and emboss job to me. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I've got Photosop 6. It's an older version, but it serves the purpose. If someone wants a copy, PM and I'll burn a copy and drop it in the mail.

I'm trying to upgrade, but I want to go thru my school to see what kind of student deal I can get. So far, no luck.