trying to find any positives today...

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
I'm really trying to see anything that was good about this game....i can think of maybe a few things:

we need to throw balls to Roy WAY MORE OFTEN, he had what, 2 passes his way today? good grief

Austin gave us decent field position with KR, he at least fought for yardage

Keith Davis played his butt off today, we need 52 more guys with that energy level

i think that Bennett was going all out today, and even thought it was at garbage time to concentrate on that deflected pass intended for Crayton was a heads up play, so kudos to him.

and as usual Ware just goes full throttle and is just a monster

side note: it was nice to see Spencer play again, he made some plays

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Spencer should of had a sack on Eli when he had a hold of his jersey but got pulled off.

Ware got another sack and a FR.

Jenkins WOULD HAVE BEEN a positive but totally blew it when he quit on that run.

Woods

Reaction score
I thought Special Teams was better in virtually all facets.

I think our Defense played as well as can be expected.

We forced turnovers.

The Giants were "gifted" some really poor passes by both B Johnson and Bollinger. Heck nearly 28 pts they got came directly of our offense's ineptitude.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
ajk23az;2392814 said:
Spencer should of had a sack on Eli when he had a hold of his jersey but got pulled off.

Ware got another sack and a FR.

Jenkins WOULD HAVE BEEN a positive but totally blew it when he quit on that run.[/quote]

i was going to include him before that play

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
The defense played well. They kept this team in the game.

Sure they had some lapses. But look at where the GIants started their TD drives. One drive was 18 yards. The othe rwas 27 yards.. Another at 52.

Besides the first drive, the defense generally did a pretty good job. They gave up a TD at the end, but the amount of time they were out there, it's no wonder NY was able to run on them, especially with a fresh RB in.