Tsk tsk--Dhani Jones cited

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
(Think they'll ask him about this the next time he guests on "NFL Total Access"? LOVE the name of the club--very classy.)

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/miamiherald/news/14198573.htm?

NFL linebacker cited for disobeying officer

By SUSAN ANASAGASTI
sanasagasti@MiamiHerald.com

Dhani Makalani Jones, a starting linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles, was arrested early Sunday for failing to obey a police officer who ordered him to stop dancing on a street in South Beach, police said.

Police responding to a call in the 1400 block of Washington Avenue at 2:51 a.m. found Jones dancing with a female in front of the trendy Snatch Rock 'n' Roll Bar & Lounge, Miami Beach police spokesman Robert Hernandez said Monday.

Police said Jones was obstructing traffic in the northbound lanes, and officers ordered him to get off the street. He refused and was arrested at the scene.

Jones was taken to the station and was ''very apologetic,'' police said. The 28-year-old linebacker signed an affidavit with a promise to appear in court for arraignment.

According to the Philadelphia Eagles website, Jones ranked second among linebackers in the National Football League with 105 tackles in 2005. In June, he was named one of People Magazine's ``50 Hottest Bachelors.''

ravidubey

Reaction score
He wasn't dancing, he just had to pee and couldn't find a dumpster :).

justme

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
(Think they'll ask him about this the next time he guests on "NFL Total Access"? LOVE the name of the club--very classy.)

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/miamiherald/news/14198573.htm?

NFL linebacker cited for disobeying officer

By SUSAN ANASAGASTI
sanasagasti@MiamiHerald.com

Dhani Makalani Jones, a starting linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles, was arrested early Sunday for failing to obey a police officer who ordered him to stop dancing on a street in South Beach, police said.

Police responding to a call in the 1400 block of Washington Avenue at 2:51 a.m. found Jones dancing with a female in front of the trendy Snatch Rock 'n' Roll Bar & Lounge, Miami Beach police spokesman Robert Hernandez said Monday.

Police said Jones was obstructing traffic in the northbound lanes, and officers ordered him to get off the street. He refused and was arrested at the scene.

Jones was taken to the station and was ''very apologetic,'' police said. The 28-year-old linebacker signed an affidavit with a promise to appear in court for arraignment.

According to the Philadelphia Eagles website, Jones ranked second among linebackers in the National Football League with 105 tackles in 2005. In June, he was named one of People Magazine's ``50 Hottest Bachelors.''

Dhani....Makalani? :lmao2:

Jersey

Reaction score
Wheeew! When I first read your post heading, I thought he was "sighted" at Valley Ranch. I was thinking OH NO, not this stiff.
He's a bozo on a basemant team!!!

:laugh2:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Was it the fashion police?

Arrested for wearing a bowtie in the 21st century.:eek:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Knock Knock

Who's There?