Video: Turning Point- Beasley's Catch

plymkr

Reaction score
I couldn't watch it on this site so I went to Youtube and watched it. It's a good watch. definitely worth it. I didn't realize how close that was to a interception. I also didn't realize how Cole Beasely would not strike me as a wide receiver if I saw him on the street. I love his attitude that he believes he should catch anything that hits his hands.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry if this was posted.

You know, it looks like the corner was bearing down on where the ball was going, where Beasley would have been if he had 'looked fast' and waited for the ball. Instead Beas ran past that spot, reached back and tipped it to himself making the corner whiff. If he hadn't looked back late he very easily could have been tackled short of the first down.

jday

Reaction score

Some really great stuff in here; more than just the catch.

Enjoy!

I really am not sure if people truly appreciate the special team that has been created right before our very eyes. Folk's...we are witnessing greatness. Jump on the train early because it is hard to sustain when winners come at a premium in Free Agency. And make no mistake, this is a team brimming with winners. :thumbup: