TV Map

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'm not going to see this weeks game.

Not like I really want to watch the team just roll over again.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I was headed to a bar to watch the game anyway...

Good to see I was covered in case I changed my mind on that. Its always better to watch football with friends and share in the heartaches of watching their teams suffer while your's does too.

Minnesota, Atlanta (though, they've been solid this year), Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, and Dallas fans unite..... to watch crappy football. Yay!

At least the company is great.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what the initial map says. I discovered last week that while it showed it was scheduled to be on here, but it changed by Friday. Though I guess I'm glad now that I missed the last game now.

Reaction score
Sweet !!!! I get to watch the game...

Thanks Star Gazer for all of your efforts. Not sure why your threads get moved when you are just trying to help us out and get us a good feed.:bang2:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
bbgun;2366760 said:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-08-FOX1.html

Kinda glad I'm not getting the game. Looks like most of you are covered (except Hos, as usual).

Hoofbite;2366771 said:
I'm not going to see this weeks game.

Not like I really want to watch the team just roll over again.

Dayton_Cowboy;2366876 said:
It doesn't really matter what the initial map says. I discovered last week that while it showed it was scheduled to be on here, but it changed by Friday. Though I guess I'm glad now that I missed the last game now.
Man I hope we play a good game if for no other reason that you fairweathers miss it!!! Cut if off early, leave the bar, or whatever but to not want to "suffer" with the rest of us is heresy!!! You guys need to have your "fan cards" revoked!!! :D

WarC

Reaction score
I didn't get to catch last week's game but it looks like I'll get this one.

Woohoo!

Until the last two years even being able to watch the team was a luxury so win or lose I'm there.

It beats watching them lose on the nfl.com game stats lol.

Kilyin

Reaction score
If the Deadskins weren't playing at 1pm too, I'm sure we'd get this game. Going to be the first game not televised here this year. I'm gonna be mad as hell if I'm watching at a bar and they come out and play like a bunch of listless turds again.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;2368072 said:
Sweet !!!! I get to watch the game...

Thanks Star Gazer for all of your efforts. Not sure why your threads get moved when you are just trying to help us out and get us a good feed.:bang2:
His threads typically get moved after they fall off the first page. Like many other threads. The threads on Sundays typically always stay up.

jgboys1

Reaction score
WOOOOHOOOOO .......:dance2:
I get to watch infomercials..... :insane: