TV Map

dannyboy

Reaction score
Albany

Just emailed the station to push the cowboy game as it is TBA for this area

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe Fox will be showing Tampa Bay/Detroit in the Tri-State area over this game, and I pretty much remember a commercial about a double header on Fox, with Dallas/San Fran getting top billing.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
missed the cut off by 20 miles son of a ***** i dont wanna watch the stupid philly game!!!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Damnit, baltimore philly for me. Stream never ends up working, so its going to be me, gamecenter, and radio.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Always 10 minutes outside of the broadcast range......bar time I suppose.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
why are buck and aikman calling the Dallas game and johnsont and siragusa calling the giants cardinals game..that is odd.

and chris rose and john lynch are calling the minn jax game. Really? that is the best fox can do?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dannyboy;2430521 said:
Albany

Just emailed the station to push the cowboy game as it is TBA for this area
Good luck.

A phone call couldn't hurt either.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2430564 said:
why are buck and aikman calling the Dallas game and johnsont and siragusa calling the giants cardinals game..that is odd.

and chris rose and john lynch are calling the minn jax game. Really? that is the best fox can do?

For $ reasons. FOX doesn't want to send Aik-Buck and their trucks to Zona and then back to Dallas for the T'Giving game.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
vta;2430525 said:
I find it hard to believe Fox will be showing Tampa Bay/Detroit in the Tri-State area over this game, and I pretty much remember a commercial about a double header on Fox, with Dallas/San Fran getting top billing.

Yeah that's what I said at first, but then I looked and the color for the Tri-State is actually different than the Tampa-Detroit game color. I think it's TBA. I pray that it's Dallas and it probably will be. I don't understand the delay. My cable listing just says "NFL football" for here in North Central Jersey. Usually the actual game is listed by now.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
bbgun;2430575 said:
For $ reasons. FOX doesn't want to send Aik-Buck and their trucks to Zona and then back to Dallas for the T'Giving game.

I'll be watching with the volume turned down again.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Titan's game...so Cowboy's blacked out (Nashville's gray)? I thought if the game was sold out that I might still get to watch another match-up on a different channel?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Quite possibly the biggest benefit of moving from DC to the sticks....I get WAY move Cowboys games. This is the third time this season that I've been a few miles from having to watch Philly or the Giants instead of the Cowboys.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Nice, I get both games that I want to watch and they are at different times. First Dal/SF then NY/ARIZONA. Praying for another great football weekend!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BIGDen;2430586 said:
Yeah that's what I said at first, but then I looked and the color for the Tri-State is actually different than the Tampa-Detroit game color. I think it's TBA. I pray that it's Dallas and it probably will be. I don't understand the delay. My cable listing just says "NFL football" for here in North Central Jersey. Usually the actual game is listed by now.

Hey you're right Sleestack, at first glance I thought it was TB/Det.
I do remember a Fox commercial mentioning it on Sunday, so I'll function as if it's on and just throw a tantrum if it's not. :D

SilberBlau

Reaction score
beagles-ravens, do they really expect that someone on this planet wants to see that game. hope they change it