TV On The Radio

Kwyn

Reaction score
I like these guys.

I found them in 2007 when John From Cincinnati came out on HBO. It was an outro on an episode and I was like “Whoah!”

So, I dug in. Became a big fan. The singer is also an actor and and animator. Just really diversified in his art. I straight up love the backing vocals and the guitar work.

Here is a great Letteman performance

“We’re howling forever!”

Shout out to @RustyBourneHorse for the lycanthropy on the official video.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I like these guys.

I found them in 2007 when John From Cincinnati came out on HBO. It was an outro on an episode and I was like “Whoah!”

So, I dug in. Became a big fan. The singer is also an actor and and animator. Just really diversified in his art. I straight up love the backing vocals and the guitar work.

Here is a great Letteman performance

“We’re howling forever!”

Shout out to @RustyBourneHorse for the lycanthropy on the official video.

I enjoyed the werewolf one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Would have been even better if it was “Horse Like Me”

I can picture the video!
I would completely enjoy that. That would be amazing to see.......I do know some YouTubers. In fact, I have a roommate who is a YouTuber. Maybe i can try to make a "horse like me" video. After all, I do live in Ohio and have a fursuit.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I would completely enjoy that. That would be amazing to see.......I do know some YouTubers. In fact, I have a roommate who is a YouTuber. Maybe i can try to make a "horse like me" video. After all, I do live in Ohio and have a fursuit.
Do horses go nuts with changes in the moon?

Would be interesting to learn more about the secret lives of horses, whether it’s getting out of their stalls under cover of night or those wild and free horses on the plains, partaking in their own rituals under the light of the moon in sacred rites unknown by man.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Do horses go nuts with changes in the moon?

Would be interesting to learn more about the secret lives of horses, whether it’s getting out of their stalls under cover of night or those wild and free horses on the plains, partaking in their own rituals under the light of the moon in sacred rites unknown by man.

Haha, I can try to write something if my roommate agrees to help me with it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I actually have ideas about the secret majesty of horses.

It’s about moonlight and happens in places that men never see.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I actually have ideas about the secret majesty of horses.

It’s about moonlight and happens in places that men never see.

I think I might have a way to make that work lol. Just gotta wait till it's warmer.