Twitter: 'Twas the night before gameday

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I wanted to like it :D
I won't even bother. I hate that kinda stuff. Haven't even finished the season yet. Just tired of the hype. I want to see how this team responds now that they know they have homefield advantage with 2 games left to play.

HailToTheCowboys83

Reaction score
Ah yeah time to go Lion hunting tomorrow evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now today I have to shake off this hangover and go to dinner at my parents place and probably end up watching the Chiefs/Broncos game because that seems to be the only thing on tonight.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I won't even bother. I hate that kinda stuff. Haven't even finished the season yet. Just tired of the hype. I want to see how this team responds now that they know they have homefield advantage with 2 games left to play.

What do you think? They will win against the Lions and Eagles and roll into the playoffs. No questions asked.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enjoy the journey. Hopefully they'll respond just fine, but it's OK to savor what they've already accomplished.

jchap

Reaction score
Sorry, but that was disappointing and bad. No rhythm, no flow and no mention of Dak.

I think what you meant is:

"Sorry, but that was disappointing and whack. No rhythm, no flow, and no mention of Dak"

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Enjoy the journey. Hopefully they'll respond just fine, but it's OK to savor what they've already accomplished.
That's my line. Enjoy the journey. I relish it. Just some things I can't do. Like green eggs and ham.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, I liked it. It served to add to the warm fuzziness that goes well with Christmas! On to a win tomorrow, otherwise, it might dampen things. :rolleyes:

Last edited: