Twas the week before TC...

notherbob

Reaction score
Twas the week before TC and all through the forum...

The melting clock has been slithering slowly down the wall for months yet it never quite reaches the floor. The boards all all drying out and the paint is slowly curling up like cheap bacon in a hot skillet. The little teaser of a summer rain oozes out of the miserly sky like the molasses of long ago February to briefly relieve the the long hot drought of summer whose days double in length each day until training camp begins. The last week is the last tired mile for the marathon runner of summer. Like in a bad dream, the harder you try to run, the more it's like you're in quicksand and the further away TC seems. Little things irritate you when they otherwise wouldn't. Tick Tock tick tock tick damn tock tick damn tock. TICK TOCK, ******! TICK TOCK!

Did you ever consider the irony of Keith Davis being the "Gunner" on kick offs?

Maybe "Killer" needs to get a new nickname?

Look at the bright side, in a couple of weeks we'll have some better stuff to talk about.
:p: :cool: :eek::

sago1

Reaction score
Just think, 1 week from today the Cowboys will have finished their first practice session; maybe Parcells will even have had a PC to discuss what he saw, etc.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
notherbob said:
Twas the week before TC and all through the forum...
Training camp and preseason games certainally break the dry spell in Cowboy news. But the regular season when they start hitting for real is what I'm waiting for.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I still follow the off season a bit. But I am over the strain I have put on myself in the past. Its too much. The boredom off the offseason kills me. But at least I have entourage to look forward too.