Twitter Swindlers

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Yes, I just watched the tinder swindler on Netflix, but these inaccurate twitter posts are really running rampant this year in particular.

In some respects it's great to get updates so quickly, but does anyone else feel there should be some accountability on twitters platform to get more accurate information to the masses? Heck they banned a former President, they can't shut down Ian Rapoportee' for spreading fake crap just for clicks and $$$? At the very least they can further educate on official accounts or use disclaimers for posts.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wish Twitter itself would be held accountable.
They have shut down people in the past when they didn't like their narrative....claiming misinformation....who, as it turns out, were telling the truth all along.
That's messed up

kskboys

Reaction score
Twitter is a cesspool. They have the audience they want there and it's the lowest of low. No reason to be on that trash site and the one who runs the site now will run it into the ground.
I can't for the life of me comprehend why anyone is still using that trash. It's horrific, mind numbing, brain cell destroying.

What is the attraction anyway? I don't get it.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If a Twitter user does NOT have a BLUE Verified User Badge next to their user name...STAY AWAY!!!

It feels like even that can sometimes be questionable. Perhaps they can introduce speak color coding check marks for certain people. Media, Athlete, etc.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me comprehend why anyone is still using that trash. It's horrific, mind numbing, brain cell destroying.

What is the attraction anyway? I don't get it.

In theory, having fast and easily readable news on the fly is a great idea and beneficial. I won't get into the politics, but it's just mob on mob. Groups creating the next outrage. Twitter and their slanted news section, which is predominately negative. I got 12 hour suspension on there for having a conversation behind a locked account with my friend, all I did was quote a couple lines from Boondock Saints. Their auto flags are atrocious and not a way to run a business, eventually they'll have everyone banned globally.

kskboys

Reaction score
In theory, having fast and easily readable news on the fly is a great idea and beneficial. I won't get into the politics, but it's just mob on mob. Groups creating the next outrage. Twitter and their slanted news section, which is predominately negative. I got 12 hour suspension on there for having a conversation behind a locked account with my friend, all I did was quote a couple lines from Boondock Saints. Their auto flags are atrocious and not a way to run a business, eventually they'll have everyone banned globally.
In other words, we're making the entirety of our society a carbon copy of High School?