Two deleted threads in the past 12 hours

jzcowboy

Reaction score
I don't understand why. No explanation, no message, just gone.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jzcowboy;4669301 said:
I don't understand why. No explanation, no message, just gone.

I sent you a PM this morning.

If that does not suffice you can talk to another Moderator or admin.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
In the first thread I created, I acknowledged that the links didn't seem to appear correct and asked if somebody could help me. Does anybody have a tutuorial on how to embed Twitter replies? I've seen it done on here before.

I was trying to share Twitter responses I received from Bryan Broaddus and Todd Archer in the Fan Zone.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jzcowboy;4669310 said:
In the first thread I created, I acknowledged that the links didn't seem to appear correct and asked if somebody could help me. Does anybody have a tutuorial on how to embed Twitter replies? I've seen it done on here before.

I was trying to share Twitter responses I received from Bryan Broaddus and Todd Archer in the Fan Zone.

Ask Woodysgirl about the twitter copy and paste. She seems to have it down. Sometimes I get it but I usually have to do it 2-3 times for each post.

However like I told you in PMs...that stuff you posted did not link to any page...well it went to a page but the page had nothing on it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Click on User CP at the top left. Then click on Edit User Options on left side menu. Then scroll to last section of the page and change your editor to Standard Editor. Click Save button.

When you start to make a new post on the site, in another window go to the page where you want to copy/paste from. Place the mouse pointer just to the left or right above the text you want to copy. Press and hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse across and/or down to highlight the text you want.

Once you have the text you want to copy highlighted, let go of the left mouse button. Then either right-click and select Copy or you can do it the old way by pressing and holding down the CTRL button and while holding it down, press the C key.

Now the text you want to copy is stored in memory. Switch back to your post window on CowboysZone and click the text area where you type in the post. Now either right-click and select Paste or you can press and hold the CTRL button and while holding it down, press the V key.

Edit what you pasted as necessary so it looks better formatted and then submit it.

#reality