Two Down. Three To Go

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys took care of business tonight and beat the 2nd best team in the NFL. Haters should be embarrassed saying they couldn’t beat a winning team. But it’s only the 2nd game in the tough part of the schedule all against winning teams but this one is arguably the toughest. Defense came to play tonight as did the offense minus the 1 bone head play by Dak that cost 7 points and the bonehead special teams play that cost them 3. This was a team win, offense, defense and special teams. Dak 24/39 for 271 yds and 2 TDs. Not his best of late, but pretty damn good. Penalties stopped several drives. That’s still the biggest issue they need to clean up - penalties.

Great win against the 2nd best team in the NFL. Go Cowboys!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Cowboys took care of business tonight and beat the 2nd best team in the NFL. Haters should be embarrassed saying they couldn’t beat a winning team. But it’s only the 2nd game in the tough part of the schedule all against winning teams but this one is arguably the toughest. Defense came to play tonight as did the offense minus the 1 bone head play by Dak that cost 7 points and the bonehead special teams play that cost them 3. This was a team win, offense, defense and special teams. Dak 24/39 for 271 yds and 2 TDs. Not his best of late, but pretty damn good. Penalties stopped several drives. That’s still the biggest issue they need to clean up - penalties.

One game at a time.

movaughn88

Reaction score
What was his bone head play? Dear god why do I come to this board.

Flamma

Reaction score

This is just my opinion, but the Cowboys didn't beat the 2nd best team in the NFC, they beat the 3rd best team. They should have beat them in Philly too. I think they'll beat them in the playoffs in Philly. The 49ers, that's another issue.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but the Cowboys didn't beat the 2nd best team in the NFC, they beat the 3rd best team. They should have beat them in Philly too. I think they'll beat them in the playoffs in Philly. The 49ers, that's another issue.
There is a pretty big gap between SF, Dallas and the rest of the league right now.