TWO Great Points Re: Yesterday

Reaction score
a) John Madden: Actually made sense when he said who cares who is left on the Dallas schedule...if we are TRULY a playoff team we will win and get in...PERIOD, and

b) Sterling Sharpe: If Romo WAS TRULY the league's MVP, then he would find ways to win these "big" games, not just the Seattle and San Franciscos of the NFL.

They're right...on both accounts.

silver

Reaction score
I agree with both of them. I think Tony has won big games in the past and should be able to win big games in the upcoming future. If he wins the next big one which it's Sunday, nobody will question him until the following week when again he will have to win yet another big game. And this will continue on and on until he wins the superbowl. Every game is a big game from now on. But if he wins one or two big games and looses in the playoffs, nobody will remember the "big" games he won in december.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i think the MVP will be albert haynesworth

all the qbs have failed this year.

CoCo

Reaction score
cowboyz;2475012 said:

Well if Haynesworth were REALLY the MVP he'd have found a way to win that big game vs the Jets to keep the Titans undefeated.

CoCo

Reaction score
I'd like to know which game it would be ok for Romo to lose? Non-big games?

So if Romo loses to the Rams its no big deal?

Its just garbage talk from people trying to be definitive when there is much more football to play. Who cares what they say or think?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
cowboyz;2475012 said:

ummmm....Warner and Peyton may have something to say about that

Reaction score
CoCo;2475184 said:
I'd like to know which game it would be ok for Romo to lose? Non-big games?

So if Romo loses to the Rams its no big deal?

Its just garbage talk from people trying to be definitive when there is much more football to play. Who cares what they say or think?

Here's the bottom line...we all like seeing him in there...but we ALL question can he truly lead the team back in a clutch situation, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY when will he make a mistake that will cost us a game.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I wasn't around for the "next years champions" teams, but somehow i get the feeling the questioning of Romo has even begun to peak if he falls flat again this Dec.