Two hair observations

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Re Stanback: His braids/extensions are more active than he's been in two seasons.

Re Barber: Those braids were really sticking out. Like they were really stiff and could put someone's eye out! Anybody else see this?

I think they are dangerous. What iffin someone pulls on the braids while the wearer is running?

Why can't all players wear crewcuts like Johnny Unitas or like all males in Farmers Branch?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I saw that Polumalu had an INT on Thursday, and Houshmanzadeh initially tried to tackle him by the hair... had a good fistfull of it... but then let go and Polumalu got another 20 or so yards afterwards.

I was really hoping that TJ was going to end up with a big clump of hair in his hands after that play was over, but no such luck. :p:

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
I think thread starter should be elected committee spokesman to tell Mr. Barbarian how to cut/style his hair. Because I'm not going to.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
l2obert;2440631 said:
I think thread starter should be elected committee spokesman to tell Mr. Barbarian how to cut/style his hair. Because I'm not going to.

I think that is only fair.

But goshdarn, Barber's braids were like Pippi Longstocking's or the Wendy's girl. they wuz sticking out in an unsafe manner.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2440651 said:
I think that is only fair.

But goshdarn, Barber's braids were like Pippi Longstocking's or the Wendy's girl. they wuz sticking out in an unsafe manner.

And this is the first time you've noticed this?? He's been wearing them that way all of this year, and for part of last year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
l2obert;2440631 said:
Great idea.

"Excuse me Mr. Barber........"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
YoMick;2440637 said:
Shouldnt this be moved to the "Fashion Zone"??

Mods??

:laugh2:

Juke is in charge of that forum and it FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I think MB3 wears his dreads that way to conform to the "uniform" rules they were supposed to put in effect that stated a player's hair shouldn't cover their nameplate on the back of their jersey (which they don't seem to be enforcing). Either that or he figures it is harder for them to get pulled out while they're tied up that way.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
onetrickpony;2440719 said:
Yeah, he's gunna put somebody's eye out with those things!

:D

You telling me that if he quickly turns his head and his braids go whipping around it wouldn't hurt your eye?

A pal of mine onced was reading a paper taking a dump. He pops the newspaper to get a crease between the pages and the edge of the paper came right up to his eye and it cut his cornea.

Imagine barber's hair coming at you at 50 mph?
This is a safety issue, though maybe he could blind some defensive player who is trying to tackle him . . . hmmm. Upon further review maybe i like barber's hair . . . .