two questions

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
1. does anyone know what Asante Samuel did at the end of the half to get a personal foul? The commentators seemed to have no interest in speaking about it which I found odd.

2.Romo said "Thanks Ed, nice hair piece" at the end of his press conference. I suppose it was Werder? Did Werder say something this week?

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
fiveandcounting;3216186 said:
1. does anyone know what Asante Samuel did at the end of the half to get a personal foul? The commentators seemed to have no interest in speaking about it which I found odd.

2.Romo said "Thanks Ed, nice hair piece" at the end of his press conference. I suppose it was Werder? Did Werder say something this week?

1. He threw a battery at Santa.

2. I missed that. Anyone got footage of that?

DMOB

Reaction score
I thought the p.f. on Asante was a late hit out of bounds. Not sure on who though.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
DMOB;3216231 said:
I thought the p.f. on Asante was a late hit out of bounds. Not sure on who though.

edit: never mind, wrong play. oops

Ed Werder, suck it!!!!

ologan

Reaction score
lspain1;3216239 said:
Romo sounds very polished in this presser. It's worth listening to the whole thing. The Werder comment comes at 14:09.

The kid is very articulate,and listening to him,the leadership comes out. We are very fortunate to have him. (It's probably just me,but at times watching that PC,Tony looked a lot like a young Lord Fav-ruh!)

brickman

Reaction score
ologan;3216401 said:
The kid is very articulate,and listening to him,the leadership comes out. We are very fortunate to have him. (It's probably just me,but at times watching that PC,Tony looked a lot like a young Lord Fav-ruh!)

He certainly has grown into a respected leader. A lot of maturing this year. The team really seems to listen to and respect him. I think this is the single biggest reason for the improvement in the entire team. It's nice to have a respected warrior lead you into battle.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The Romo comment was funny :D

I don't think it was a late hit out of bounds because it happened when the Cowboys were in the huddle. I think he mouthed at the official. But they really didn't cover it.