Two you didn't see coming?

Bleed Blue

Dallas 67
Reaction score
The Cowboys have had their share of bad luck finally cuting Skyler Green and Stanley a fourth and a sixth round pick in this years draft. I am not sure if either will stay long on the PS but Dallas has also had some good luck that was not expected. Marc Colombo and Pat Mcquistan:) However Marc was a high draft pick his stint in the NFL has been riddled with injuries and almost given up on. If he can help our RT position as a starter, witch he is listed now. It would be a very badly needed help to this O-Line. Pat Mcquistan as you all know has a twin brother that was drafted in the 2nd round and scouts said Pat had the bloodlines and was just a year or two behind. Bill has said he is one of the most talented lineman he has had in Dallas and should be able to help if not step in at some point at LT and for the future.I hope this all works.The Cowboys needs it to in the worst way! Thoughts?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
well skyler is on the prac squad, stanley signed to the rams prac squad, parcells said that mcQ was the best young lineman he has had here and that the player will be a staple at that position for years to come if the kid figured it out the way he thinks he will. his brother went in the third if I am not mistaken.

my thoughts on the whole line is we are gonna be adequate and then good for a few years to come.

Hiero

Reaction score
paul was drafted in the third if i remember right, but pat seems to be a pretty good athlete

Angus

Reaction score
Hiero said:
paul was drafted in the third if i remember right, but pat seems to be a pretty good athlete

Pat's brother, Paul, starts at guard for the Raiders.