Tyler Guyton just being a "dawg" Video Clip

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guyton plays with a little more nasty than I realized.

Great as Tyron was, I think he was always kind of a nice guy lol. Beebe and Guyton, presumably, could change the overall disposition of the OL, which would be wqelcome.
I totally agree on that, this team kind of takes on a nice guy approach with certain players. We need dAWGS with that dawg mentality!!!

Proof

Reaction score

This clip of him beating up on this poor defender, can we see more of this all season? You have to love the aggression and violent nature of his game. Wishing him well all season and in his career!!! Please give your thoughts

DAMN!!!!

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I am so happy to not have to worry about Tyron being out for extended periods of time each season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guyton and Beebe looking good.

But we have always drafted well at the O-line , WR, and TE.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think the one thing this team has earned the benefit of the doubt on is 1st round olineman.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Is Guyton not playing against the same scrubs that I’m being told Lance is playing against?
Max Crosby aint no scrub. But Lance played more against non-scrubs this game than the week before and did okay. Even still everybody playing in preseason is playing vanilla schemes on the other side of the ball. However there is no "vanilla-izing" the battles in the trenches. You either beat your man or you get beat. I would also be remiss if I did not point out that Lance started out ice cold against the 1's and kind of heated up as the game went along. Was that more 2's and 3's getting into the game or him finding his rhythm. Hard to tell without an intense rewatch.. which I aint doin for a preseason game. On the the Chargers.