Video: Tyler Smith Secret Audio - Smith Gets Call From Cowboys

terra

Reaction score
I read a comment like this and just wonder what's wrong with our world. It's truly sad. I hope you find peace my friend.
its called honesty. He hated the pick but hopes the kid does well; has complete contempt for Jerry and company.
Nothing wrong with that. Its YOU who has the problem.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I read a comment like this and just wonder what's wrong with our world. It's truly sad. I hope you find peace my friend.

bunk-headshake.gif

And I read a comment like yours and just smh… how anyone can read a comment on a fan forum and assume they know enough about someone personally and feel entitled to offer up their opinion on whether they need “peace” or not lol

You know less than zero about me “friend”… lol

If you have an issue with a comment I made— by all means, let’s discuss and even agree to disagree.

But please— keep your self-righteous, moralizing comments to yourself and just stick to football. Mmmmmmkay?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I didn't/don't like the pick, but now he's a cowboy.

Regarding the call, he seems really excited to be picked by the cowboys and come home and sounds ready to work.

Love the family joy at the end and hope he proves a lot of people wrong and becomes the next 1st round oline success story for the cowboys.