Twitter: Tyron, Osa, Parsons, Pollard lockerroom quotes

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Physicality, physicality, physicality… pound them all game long. I don’t even mind a couple of unnecessary roughness penalties over the course of the game if our guys are cleaning clocks

Gotta make them pay for every yard they get, and we gotta control the ball and wear their D out and get em gassed— then gash em in the run game.

No mercy. No excuses.

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Yea I think the best way to defend the Tush push is exactly what they said. Put them in 4th and 3 or more. Eagles seem like they play to get into 4th and 1 then do the push from there. If it's 3rd and 6 they have no intention of getting a 1st down. The call is to dump it off to someone about two yards short then have that player make it 4th and 1. Got to defend that type of play calling

Reactions: CWR

fivetwos

Reaction score
At some point Hurts is going to dive into the line, then back out of it and throw an easy TD to a wide open WR.

Wouldn’t shock me if they try that this week, as they can essentially take the division with a win.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I see the Eagles faking a tush push and doing an end around with Hurts or a RB. I bet ya they been saving that for this game.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Keep ‘em out of 3/4 and short. I wouldn’t even play that play as a sneak. One yard is way less dangerous than something big over the top or around the edge.

ghst187

Reaction score
If we would’ve had success with the rush push Goodell would’ve banned it. That would’ve been the best defense against it, for us to use it successfully