Video: UDFA WR L'Damian Washington (Grantland Video)

IAmLegend

Reaction score
It's definitely an uphill battle for him to make this team but I hope he does. Rooting for him.

ferrispata

Reaction score
It is going to be tough to make the squad for any new WR other than Street. with who we have on the team. But I am rooting for him. I cannot imagine us keeping more than 6 WRs. Dez, Williams, Street, Beasley, Harris, Washington? Leaves out Byrd. Any other new UDFA WRs seriously in the mix?

basstapp

Reaction score
I really think Beasley is going to be in trouble on this roster. While I like Beasley - some of these larger faster receivers may give us more options.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Boyd looks good too... Dallas may keep six. For whatever reason you don't see Harris line up often if ever

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I really think Beasley is going to be in trouble on this roster. While I like Beasley - some of these larger faster receivers may give us more options.

..and it begins again.

..and just like last year, any of you doubting Cole Beasley will be here are just being silly. He is on this team.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll have the depth and talent to compete including WR. I like this group. We've gone from 1-2 guys to talented players who will play elsewhere.

I hope he can sneak onto the PS this year or perhaps even the roster. He still looks like he needs cleaning up. I'd have to see a lot more tape though. I'll be pulling for him.

Staubacher

Reaction score
..and it begins again.

..and just like last year, any of you doubting Cole Beasley will be here are just being silly. He is on this team.

Yeah it's amazing. We hear this every year and the Beas just gets better and more important.

CowboysLaw87

Reaction score
We can keep 6 if we essentially count Harris as ST only. We've reserved roster spots for ST ace guys like Keith Davis and Danny McCray in the past, despite knowing that putting them on the field at S was a last resort. So if we consider Harris a ST player only, we can have...

Dez
Terrence
Beasley
Street
Washington

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I will definitely be pulling for this kid. Sounds like he could use a break.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Beasley isn't going anywhere. He's carved out his role as a valuable niche player. I doubted his ability before but it's apparent the staff values him as a good short/intermediate route runner and a key member of the passing offense.

Barring injury or Street completely struggling, the WR corps is very likely set at 5.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Having lived in the Shreveport area for a number of years, I had heard of this kid many times. Green Oaks is a really rough area. I hope he makes the team, but it will be tough.

That being said, although the video was moving, driving to Pro Day in a Lexus didn't fit in too well. I hope he borrowed it...

Smith22

Reaction score
Lost both his parents already and also lost his best friend at 15. Tough road man.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Adversity builds strength and motivation. I wouldn't bet against him.

We may lose a receiver to injury by the end of camp.

And that's what I like about this draft group and UDFA's -- there will be a lot of competition all across the roster.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
IMO, if the kid shows good hands, decent route running, and DOESN'T PULL A HAMMY, then he's on the team.