Twitter: UDFAs So Far

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anyone have a chance?

Maybe Jahad Thomas since he looks like Dunbar even though the coaches never used Dunbar?

WeaponX

Reaction score
What's the word on Skipper - I saw some projections as "high" as the 4-5th round for him (in a weak class for OL obviosuly). Some good runners have come out of IU since he's been there. He have a shot at sticking?

RoboQB

Reaction score
What's the word on Skipper - I saw some projections as "high" as the 4-5th round for him (in a weak class for OL obviosuly). Some good runners have come out of IU since he's been there. He have a shot at sticking?

I read that he has a knack for blocking kicks... needs to work on his strength and movement due to his
long frame. 6'-9" 317. Definitely rooting for the guy.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I read that he has a knack for blocking kicks... needs to work on his strength and movement due to his
long frame. 6'-9" 317. Definitely rooting for the guy.

Between 6'9 6'10 man ..lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
Just saying that's to damn tall. Will Dak be able to see over him

That's a valid question because the knock on him is he doesn't bend well and has poor recovery speed. Maybe we run a tackle eligible
screen pass to him... lol

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't see many available spots though.

Lee, Smith, Hitchens, Wilson, Nacho, Wilber. 1 maybe 2 spots tops

Gachkar and durant are gone. Nacho has never showed anything. But they like wilber for some reason.

Also it's Hitchens last year.

Carson

Reaction score
Gachkar and durant are gone. Nacho has never showed anything. But they like wilber for some reason.

Also it's Hitchens last year.

Wilber is that guy who seems to have been here forever!! People forget how good of a ST guy he is.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
\
Maybe Jahad Thomas since he looks like Dunbar even though the coaches never used Dunbar?
Oh, they used Dunbar more than they should have actually. He never made plays when given opportunities.