UFO's are REAL!!

dal0789

Reaction score
Its an old guy trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. Its also a ballon not a UFO.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Interesting though... the station specified the time and location and told him to put his money where his mouth is...

He did just that...

Hoov

Reaction score
my computer at work couldnt open that link, what is it ?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hoov said:
my computer at work couldnt open that link, what is it ?

Some old codger claimed he could summon UFO's through a way he learned through the original language of the Old Testament...

The TV station said they would name a time and place for him to do just that...

They did... and he did his little UFO prayer and sure enough something appeared in the sky on camera...

Who knows what it was, but he did do as he claimed...

UFO Guy - 1
TV Station - 0

:D

zagnut

Reaction score
uh, whoa! Is it April 1st?

The old guy doesn't appear to have the financial means to fake something like that (to put it nicely). That may be the most interesting UFO footage I've seen. I would wonder if the news station kept the location secret or just picked it and told him in advance.

Either that or this guy is one of them damn muties! Now where's that Friends of Humanity url? :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To me it just looked like a balloon that was changing directions with possible wind changes.

However as trick says, the interesting part is the TV station is the one that named the time and place for him to do this.

So even if he faked it with something, he did as they asked lol.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
If it's a flying object...and cannot be identified....then yes. It is a UFO

Unidentified Flying Object

---

But if someone is calling this an alien spacecraft.....then it is by definition not a UFO....because someone just identified it. :D