News: Underrated, Cowboys eyeing draft's top corner at 36

CCBoy

Reaction score
Underrated, Cowboys eyeing draft's top corner at 36

http://thelandryhat.com/2016/02/18/underrated-cowboys-eyeing-drafts-top-corner-36/

...IT’S FULLER TIME

Which brings me to my bold, yet serious declaration…the most sound, complete corner in the 2016 NFL Draft is Virginia Tech’s Kendall Fuller.

Fuller isn’t as polished as Peters or Johnson in 2015. However, he presents the most complete, trustworthy package at corner in this draft.

Coming off an injury shortened season and poorly projected as the 4th or 5th best corner, Fuller has a real chance to arrive at the Cowboys 36th pick.

He is the younger brother of three NFL players…Vincent (4th rd – 2005), Corey (6th rd – 2013), Kyle (1st rd – 2014). All four played for Virginia Tech.

Fuller has solid NFL size (6’0, 197), good instincts, focuses on proper technique/spacing, has impressive ball skills, and is a willing, sound tackler.

He played all 25 games his first two years, recording 119 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 8 interceptions, and 25 pass deflections (best in NCAA).

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I'm a VT fan so I'll stay out of this one. All I'll say is I wouldn't be upset if he was a Cowboy.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Honest question, why do you think he is overrated?

@RingOfHonor88 Please don't. I'd like to hear your opinion on him, as you've probably watched more of him that most of us. As long as you can be objective, though. ;)

I don't think I can be objective here lol. I tend to look at my college players more favorably than other schools. I will say that I like him better as a prospect than his brother Kyle though.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Kinda hard for me to take any article for real when they cant even get what pick we have correct.

We are picking 34, not 36:rolleyes:

It's from The Landry Hat...and many of their articles are not be long established media types at the professional levels...but they do a good job of stirring up observations and generally good insights.