Video: Undisputed: Jason challenged TO to a fight?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Randy white once picked up Hollywood Henderson and threw him against the shower room wall. Then proceeded to warn him not to get up. Henderson stayed down. He wasn't totally stupid.
Manster was such a beast. I wouldn't F with him now because he is still stronger than most.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
And TO declined.

It annoyed me, because Skip made that a problem about TO instead of Witten.

TO was a disruptive arsshole in the locker room and during practices and pushed and pushed verbally with Witten and Romo and you don't think it was TO's fault that Witten finally had enough? TO had problems with team mates on EVERY team he's played on. I would have loved to see Witten shut his big mouth.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
My money would have been on T.O.

Tall, lanky guy bobs and weaves to let the bigger guy tire out :lmao:

Witten who missed 1 game in 15 seasons and that was his rookie year. Bobbing and weaving ain't going to help if he bull rushes TO and grabs him and throws him down and then beats the crap out of him and I would have loved to see that.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I don't think Witten is that easy going. More of a hard ***.

I get that that was the purpose Skip was putting the anecdote to, that TO is a cancer. That's my point. TO is the cancer because Witten wanted to fight him?

Skip had just finished pointing out in an aside that TO is smart and generally has a point. That tends to piss certain types of people off, the type that aren't as smart and don't have as good a point. I don't see their inability to argue the point and resorting to violence instead as a cancer *in TO*.

Going back to all the "TO is a cancer" talk way back when, all I ever saw was people getting their panties in a wad over something TO *said*. Something usually true. Yeah, it wasn't always something helpful to say, because the world is full of delicate daisies, but getting your panties in a bunch over it ain't helpful either, but it's always the hysterical delicate daisies who are treated as being an innocent party to the big meanie who said something true.

All anyone ever had to do was say "TO says lots of things. He brings it on the field. That's what matters." End of problem, for adults with emotional control, who aren't hysterical delicate daisies.

TO had problems with team mates on EVERY team he played on. He was/is an arsshole and he continually baited both Witten and Romo until Witten finally decided he had enough. You may not think Witten is an easy going guy but many players have said he is off the field.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dez had some issues with Witten. Marty B too. And now we hear about TO. I seem to recall that Crayton was in on some of this action too.

Seems like a few players had issues with Witten. Arrogant? Maybe. Self centered? Maybe. The top players are often both. Although generally I don't call it arrogant if a guy's confidence is centered in reality.

I never heard or read a thing about players having a problem with Witten.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I've got tremendous respect for Whitten as a player but he was out of pocket for that .TO should have dog walked Whitten, then set Garrett's useless stupid play book on fire in front of the entire offense, and lastly he should've slapped Stephen Jones in the face with a handful of poop. Maybe after that the boneheaded FO could have felt justified for releasing him.

What are you 5 years old. From what you wrote you can't be much older.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Skip doesnt have Cowboy connections. Funny how yall pick and choose when to believe him.lol

TO was on the show just this week. I think he'd be a good source for that story.

May have even just got this story this week. I've never heard it before, and haven't seen anyone here say "I head that years ago."

Scandrick was on the show in the last couple of months too.

Skip has covered the Cowboys for decades.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
There’s always more to the story but everybody has their opinions... It would be best to hear both sides and to also hear from witnesses before drawing a conclusion. Common sense almost never prevails, sigh....

cern

Reaction score
Manster was such a beast. I wouldn't F with him now because he is still stronger than most.
According to the story (by Charlie waters, I believe) randy told Henderson he was getting tired of his crap. Henderson then told white "if you're feeling like a frog, jump". This time the frog kicked the scorpion's butt.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yup. They say T.O was divisive i would say romo and witten were more divisive

I don't see it with Romo at all. If anything, most people complain that Romo was too easy going.

Witten seemed like he tried to instill some discipline sometimes. To be fair, I expect this was TO's side of the story, not Witten's, but as is, Witten seems out of line on this one. If Witten wanted to lead, he should have been trying to defuse things with TO, instead of escalating them.

TO has personality issues. Getting into a pissing match with TO, and then challenging him to a fight, ain't helping anybody.

But lots of problems flowed downhill because our HC was too much of a passive aggressive weenie to deal with player problems himself (I think Scandrick characterized Garrett this way), and Jerry undermined Garrett's authority too, making the weenie's job harder than it should have been.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I think that would've been a good fight but I think TO comes out on top. He was a freak of nature.

cern

Reaction score
A lot of former nfl players have gone the mma route only to get their butts handed to them. Greg hardy is actually doing good, but mostly against chumps.

CapnB

Reaction score
Yup. They say T.O was divisive i would say romo and witten were more divisive

That may be true, but T.O had these kinds of issues everywhere he went except the last two teams he played for. Which makes it harder to side with TO in my opinion. Never heard Dez come out and say anything like that about #9 and #82 to my knowledge. Could be wrong about that though.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I've got tremendous respect for Whitten as a player but he was out of pocket for that .TO should have dog walked Whitten, then set Garrett's useless stupid play book on fire in front of the entire offense, and lastly he should've slapped Stephen Jones in the face with a handful of poop. Maybe after that the boneheaded FO could have felt justified for releasing him.
They were justified releasing T.O. The man is a me player and a volatile figure. Glad they dumped him and only wished Jones would have left Parcells alone and kept that trash off the team.