Undisputed: Skip and Shannon debate has Dallas done enough to be a legit SB contender?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I dont see Dallas going to the superbowl but they should be pretty good this year.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wouldn’t dare listen to either of these guys but to answer the question.

We certainly haven’t added any talent that really elevates this roster with the exception of Witten.

And if we don’t sign Lawrence our DL and pass rush possibilly decimated losing 3 key players. And the effects that has on our defense and those contributing factors overall is scary.

If we don’t have a top 10 defense to carry a bottom tier passing offense and average QB we might not even return to the playoffs.

Angus12

Reaction score
Lemme guess how it went...

Skip: MY Cowboys are on the verge of greatness!

Shannon: Naw, man. The Cowboys are overrated. They aint be winnin anything. You trippin.

Skip: Yes they are. You watch!

Shannon: No they ain't.

Skip: Yes they are!

Shannon: Nu uh.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

RoboQB

Reaction score

Shannon: Naw, man. The Cowboys are overrated. They aint be winnin anything. You trippin.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I wish nobody stopped Tuinei from throwing Skip off a plane in midflight.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This team is not a super bowl contender. No way. I will be surprised if they make it back to the playoffs.

ESisback

Reaction score

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

This is basically it, in a nutshell. It’s SO boring and SO predictable, but it sells to the morons. Skip is the delusional Dallas Homer, and Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe is the ABD (Anyone But Dallas).

“I tol’ you Skip, I tol’ you!”

Didn’t watch it. Don’t have to.

ESisback

Reaction score
This team is not a super bowl contender. No way. I will be surprised if they make it back to the playoffs.

Disagree. I think we ARE a contender. Additionally, if we DON’T contend, I won’t be embarrassed or feel inferior for one second, and the doom-n-gloom forecast of Internet Eeyores won’t possess one iota of credibility.

Hardline

Reaction score
It's sad when the Cowboy hater is more right than the pom pom waver.