UnTiki like

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
After listening to what Tiki said about what T.Jackson and M.Irvin said the other nite about his retirement announcement being a distracttion , and calling them idiots,That was OK I guess, but the personal attack on M.Irvin ,I Thought was uncalled for.:(

UnTiki like.:(
Too Bad.
Maybe the truth hurts more than we know.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with it. Can you give me a brief summary to what has transpired between Tiki and the gang?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1124422 said:
What nakes you think it is un-Tiki like?

I always thought Tiki was a class act. I just didn't think he would go to a character issue.:(

Hoov

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1124406 said:
After listening to what Tiki said about what T.Jackson and M.Irvin said the other nite about his retirement announcement being a distracttion , and calling them idiots,That was OK I guess, but the personal attack on M.Irvin ,I Thought was uncalled for.:(

UnTiki like.:(
Too Bad.
Maybe the truth hurts more than we know.

dont know what all was said but when things get personal everyone has their breaking point. you can try to ignore emotions and blow things off to a point, then you just rip into someone, it dosnt matter how mature and how well grounded and intelligent someone is, they still have that line drawn in the sand and when it is crossed they go off. its just that some people reach the point easier than others, but we all have it.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1124427 said:
I always thought Tiki was a class act. I just didn't think he would go to a character issue.:(

i've heard rumors that Tiki isn't the sweet man that you think he is.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Wasn't there an issue with Tiki and Strahan a few years ago? Not sure exactly over what but maybe some finger pointing.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1124432 said:
i've heard rumors that Tiki isn't the sweet man that you think he is.
You may be correct.
Maybe i've been duped.