Povar
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of either but,
I love this show from The Killers.

Never listen to anything from Coldplay besides this song

Who's better?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
While I've never really listened to The Killers exclusively, I've heard several songs from them i enjoy.

Coldplay? Meh, could never get into them.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Overall I will take Colplay by a little tiny bit.

I love Coldplay's first two albums Parachute and A Rush Of Blood to the Head. They were a perfect mix of britpop, and a little raw. They contained genuine emotion. Chris Martin has never been a great lyricist to me, but he was definitely at his strongest during this stretch.

More recently they have been absolutely atrocious to me. I hate this boring stuff they're doing that is just the same concept over and over and over. However, that doesn't take away from their first few albums being very solid.

I do genuinely think The KIller's Mr. Brightside is one of the best songs ever. It is a piece of perfect piece of pop rock with a throwback vibe that still gets song by everyone at the party.

I do really enjoy Brandon Flowers' vocals, and a few more of their songs, but their overall discography is pretty weak to me (besides their newest album).

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
Killers are far superior imo. Coldplay has their high moments, but they mostly rely on just releasing formulaic pop songs these days. Each Killers album has a different flavor.