Upcoming Seattle game

dfense

Reaction score
If anyone saw the Seahawks game yesterday, maybe they can tell me why Bennett has not yet been suspended. This guy intentionally goes after peoples knees when he's pissed off.

Remember a couple years agowhen Heath hit that Seattle guy on the kick return and seriously hurt him. It was just a freak thing, legal hit. Bennett went after Cassel, dove right at his knees and got fined for it. Cheap as cheap gets. He even acknowledged it was because he didn't like how Garrett didn't come out onto the field to check on the Seattle player.

Yesterday he lines up over the center and goes at his knee when they were taking a knee to end the game.

I'd hate to see what he does if Dallas manages to pull out the win in two weeks. Guy should not be on the field. If it was Suh, he'd be suspended in a second. You can't say Bennett doesn't have a history.

canters

Reaction score
There will be multiple suspensions this afternoon. Thst game did nothing to raise the damaged image of the NFL.

The Seahawks are bullies and don’t like being beaten up physically by another team.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If anyone saw the Seahawks game yesterday, maybe they can tell me why Bennett has not yet been suspended. This guy intentionally goes after peoples knees when he's pissed off.

Remember a couple years agowhen Heath hit that Seattle guy on the kick return and seriously hurt him. It was just a freak thing, legal hit. Bennett went after Cassel, dove right at his knees and got fined for it. Cheap as cheap gets. He even acknowledged it was because he didn't like how Garrett didn't come out onto the field to check on the Seattle player.

Yesterday he lines up over the center and goes at his knee when they were taking a knee to end the game.

I'd hate to see what he does if Dallas manages to pull out the win in two weeks. Guy should not be on the field. If it was Suh, he'd be suspended in a second. You can't say Bennett doesn't have a history.
I’ve said it before, both Bennett bros are POS’s!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
NFL can't suspend Bennett without him filing some BS discrimination lawsuit or something. We all know he's good at lying and fabricating stories.

He and his brother can go kick rocks.

That's crap. If you aren't being discriminated against you think he'd waste the time to file it?

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Not a fan of either of the Bennett brothers. What he did at the end of yesterdays game definitely should get him suspended for a game. Honestly, garbage like that and what Gronk did, deserve more than a single game suspension. This wasn't a bang-bang play where a guy hits somebody in the helmet unintentionally, they were both trying to injure somebody. No place in the game for that crap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know discrimination is real but at this point he's just an idiot

Well now that.....that's debatable. I wouldn't argue fr or against how much of a idiot he is. He does some good things in his community....but yeah he has some questionable antics on his resume as well.

What a hilarious take. People from all walks of life all around the world file frivolous lawsuits hoping to gain something.

Discrimination lawsuits is what I said. I didn't say any lawsuit. Yeah people take chances of trying to collect millions of dollars by lying. Discrimination is a different beast.

I was more just making reference to the Vegas situation that he lied about, not being literal about the hypothetical lawsuit against the NFL.

Well....last I heard....that inident was being investigated. Unless more information has come out......

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It was typical Seattle. They’ve done this exact same thing at the end of games 3 or 4 times now that I can remember and that idiot Bennett is always in on it. Oh, and if you need any other examples to prove how inept the commissioner is, Bennett is the Seahawks nomination for the Walter Payton man of the year award. The same guy who has been at the center of several of these brawls, including the one at the end of the SB and the outright lie he told and milked about Vegas.

Instead of being suspended for trying to injure players, he gets nominated for man of the year. But hey, way to show you deserve that extension commish.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will be multiple suspensions this afternoon. Thst game did nothing to raise the damaged image of the NFL.

The Seahawks are bullies and don’t like being beaten up physically by another team.

Especially by the Jaguars....:muttley:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well now that.....that's debatable. I wouldn't argue fr or against how much of a idiot he is. He does some good things in his community....but yeah he has some questionable antics on his resume as well.

Discrimination lawsuits is what I said. I didn't say any lawsuit. Yeah people take chances of trying to collect millions of dollars by lying. Discrimination is a different beast.

Well....last I heard....that inident was being investigated. Unless more information has come out......
latest

To everything you just said. Political discussions aren't allowed here, and that is the path we're heading down, so good day to you sir

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not a Bennett family fan but that particular play was not dirty. He had no momentum behind him and had no chance of taking that big guys knees out. He played to the end of regulation so it's the other team's fault if they relax and don't see that this guy is in his stance to fire off once the ball is snapped. The Bennett's do too many other questionable things to be concerned about that petty stuff.